Chapter 1: Chains broken. Dragon returns

{I don't own the Images used in this fanfiction}

Even after millions of year's, a black cage which inside was a black dragon named Rimuru Tempest, could be seen aimlessly floating around in space. He who could not break away from this cage just stayed awake not even blinking and even forgetting all about his beloved child who was in his imaginary space. Luckily she could not age while her father was in this prison and also could not get hungry all thanks to a certain someone who stays inside her father's soul.

All that's left of her poor father was pure anger and hatred towards humans for killing his wife and breaking up his family. He could never forgive them  so easily.

   A/N: This is Rimuru Daughter🤍

(Raven Pov)

My papa is not the papa I know anymore and will not even give me attention. He is completely controlled by anger. I-Its like papa is not even there. I-It's like *sniff* papa is gone!. I don't know what to do and I am really sad. I wish I could help papa but I can't. Only one person can help papa right now and it's Aunty Ciel.

Aunty Ciel is Papa's partner and she was the one who kept papa in this prison for a long time. She said that papa would destroy many world's if she was to let her guard down and allow him to break free from the cage.

She said that she would like to let him do as he please, but she know that is not what papa wants. It is only his anger that is telling him to destroy and go on a rampage.

I hope papa gets better soon and I also want another mama in my life. I want my same mama but I know she can't come back, so I need another mama Papa!.

(Ciel POV)

If it wasn't for me holding this cage together and granting no access to master for using his skills, he would've break this cage 1yr from since Veldanava sealed him. Master has grown even stronger in this past million years. He has grown too strong in a matter of fact. I am looking through his eye right now and they are not even blinking.

"Such hatred" I said to myself.

I never wanted to see master in this state. I hope I can soon find a solution to calm master. Even if I were to try access Veldanava, he is already dead and we are to far to form connections.

I could only hope for master to calm down. Yes, that is all I can do right now. Sorry master.....

(3rd Person Perspective)

Rimuru was just standing in the cage while floating in space doing nothing but gaze into nothingness but.....

Soon Rimuru began to gain some consciousness and started roaring like in his last battle.

"ROARRRRR" He went as the void of nothingness tremble at his voice.

Asteroids changed directions and planets collided with one another. Even new planets began to form just from Rimuru's roar. His roar was full with magicules that kept on leaking from his body as Ciel was not strong enough to contain all of it.

"ROARRRRR" he roared again and the cage begin to crack.

*Crack!*Crack!*

(Ciel POV)

Oh no!. He is cracking the cage even after I controlled his magicules?!. What kind of monster has my master become!. Me a Manas can't do anything for her master?. I feel useless that I can only watch what happens next.

*Boom!!!* The cage shattered and Rimuru broke the chains that was binding him.

"ROARRRRR"

He then reverted to his human form and was just hovering in space with a sad expression on his face.

Even if I wanted to help master, when it comes to emotions he must solve the issue himself.

He then stretched his arm forward and a portal began to form. He then entered the portal which was leading back to earth.

To be continued...........

Hope you enjoyed😉👋

Next chapter➡️