Chapter 3: Kingdom of Dwargon

New chapter 😁

Enjoy👍

{3006 words}

________________________________________

It was a new day, and it was time for Rimuru and his subordinates to make a new move. The village the goblins lived in could hardly be called a village and they had no suitable skills for building houses. Rimuru plans to visit the Kingdom of dwargon in order to find artisans for his village.

(Rimuru POV)

It was morning now and I am sitting next to Shizue on a tree log. Well it's more like Shizue is sitting on me with her head on my chest. The thing is I am not even blushing.........

Like hell!, who wouldn't blush in that situation!.

First off this wasn't even my idea it was Ciel's idea!. She told me that it would help us to build a strong relationship and stupid me listened to her. STUPID RIMURU!!!.

Now even Nyx was laughing at my reaction.

Nyx: "So cute master kukuku"

Well Nyx look to be enjoying herself and by the way, right now she is outside Shizue-san's body. It would not affect her because they are connected by souls so it is completely fine.

As I was just looking at Nyx laughing it off

while sitting on a tree log with Raven sitting next to her, I heard a soft voice calling my name. Yes, Shizue-san was awake!.

Shizue: "Rimuru-san?"

"Um g-good morning Shizue-san did you sleep well?"

Uhh! this is harder than I thought.

Shizue then started to blush really hard which triggered my blushing as well. Now we were just blushing looking each other in the eye.

I then averted my eyes from Shizue and looked at Nyx as if I was telling her.

"Help me now you useless spirit!"

All she did was cover her mouth and started laughing out loudly.

Nyx: "Master and Lady Shizue is so cute I can't help but laugh. Ahahahaha!"

That useless spirit. Maybe I should just lock her up in a cage.

Shizue: "Um Rimuru-san why am I sitting on your thigh?"

Shizue asked still red as a pepper.

"Well you see, I wanted you to sleep comfortably and not on the ground. Also if you're wondering why you're alive it's because I saved you from Ifrit. This girl sitting on the log over there is called Nyx also she's a spirit and will be protecting you from now on".

Shizue just looked at me with teary eyes. I couldn't tell if she was happy or sad so I just looked at her with a confused expression.

Shizue: "Rimuru-san thank you so much!"

She said as she hugged me tightly.

Shizue: "Now I will be able to save those poor kids from certain death"

She said as she tightened her grip but then realized she was still sitting on me and even hugging me. We were definitely looking like a couple right now. Shizue began blushing really hard as she looked me in the eye. Our nose where inches away from each other and I could feel my face getting closer to hers.

While I was not in control of my body, The distance were slowly closing in. But then Nyx intervened.

Nyx: "Oh?, would you look at that. Doing such a thing in front of little Raven".