Chapter 4: God's and Angels plot

New chapter

Enjoy👍

{1091 words}

______________________________________

It has been one (1) month since the dwarves were exiled from Dwargon kingdom and joined Rimuru in the goblin village now known as Tempest. There were also six ogre's who were named by Rimuru and evolved into Fair Oni's and 200,000 orcs who were also named by Rimuru and evolved into high orc's.

Things were going well for Rimuru in Tempest but it was just a matter of time before he faced an incoming storm.

(Ice continent)

On the Ice continent where the oldest of the True dragons and the strongest of the Demon Lord's live, three angels could be seen hovering in the sky.

_______________________________________

(Guy POV)

I was just chilling while speaking to Velzard when I felt three (3) fairly strong auras coming our way. When they came closer, I saw three Angels hovering in the sky. I don't know what they're here for but I guess it might be that dragon.

Angel Leader: "We have come here today to speak with the Demon lord Guy crimson"

Are those guy's blind or something.

"I'm standing right here!"

Angel 2: "Hmph, to think a lowly being as yourself could be the mediator of this world"

This angel talk big. Maybe I should torment him a little.

"You Angels sure talk big for such weaklings"

Angel 3: "What did you say?!"

"I said you're weaklings"

Angel 3: "I will kill you bastard!"

Angel Leader: "You fool!. Stop your nonsense this instant!"

At least one of them got brains because the moment he would have attacked he would've died.

Angel 3: "S-sorry boss. I lost my cool for a moment there"

"So now enough with the chit chat. Tell me what you're here for"

I said to them leaking some of my aura.

Angel Leader: "We're here to capture that legendary dragon. It was an direct order from the gods so it must be done without fail. Now tell us where you're hiding it!"

"Me hiding it?. You really think that dragon will even be hiding?"

Angel 2: "Tell us now!"

He shouted as he raised his staff and pointed it at me.

"That dragon is in the Great forest of jura now known as Tempest Nation of monsters".

Angel Leader: "You even allowed that dragon to build a Nation!. Well anyways our plan will stay the same"

Plan?. I wonder what their plan is?.

"May I ask what that plan of yours may be?"

Angel 3: "How dare you question us you lowl~"

*Boom!*

The Angel leader smashed the other angel's head into pieces with his staff. I guess he must have made him really angry with that big mouth of his.

Angel Leader: "Our plan is to capture his daughter and lure him to us"

Daughter?. I never heard about that but if they even think of touching that dragon's daughter, both angels and God's will die a miserable death.

"Let me warn you before you leave"

Angel Leader: "Hmm"

"If you anger that dragon both the gods and Angels will die a miserable death"

Angel Leader: "Gahahaha you think that dragon could kill our God's?!"

"I don't think. I know"

Angel Leader: "Gahaha that's a good joke but I will heed your warning nonetheless"

Those foolish Angels and God's just think this dragon is some kind of plaything but it's not. Plus he said that they were going to kidnap his daughter?. Are those God's insane or what!. Not even Veldanava could stop that dragon when it was weaker. Now that dragon is Thousands of time's stronger than before. How should I even handle this situation!.

I should hold a Walpurgis and ask that dragon to join. I will explain everything to him so that he doesn't go on a rampage and destroy this world. But if I hold a Walpurgis saying that this dragon will be joining, all the True dragons except Veldora will be joining as well, but that's not the problem.

The problem is that dragon. If he sees us as a threat and enemy, he will definitely rampage. I should proceed with caution.

(3rd Person POV)

While Guy was lost in his thoughts as to how to handle the situation, Rimuru and Raven were walking through a cave in the forest of jura.

As they walked through the cave, they came across different kind of monsters until they reached the end. The end had no monsters but lots of leaking magicules.

???: "Can you hear me small one's?"

A booming voice could be heard By Ravens and Rimuru's ears.

Rimuru: "Who are you?"

???: "whaaaat?. You don't know the story of the Mighty storm dragon Veldora who was sealed by the hero?.

Rimuru: "Never heard of it"

Veldora: "..........."

Rimuru: "But it's good to know there are other dragons like me around"

Veldora: "W-What?!. Kuahahaha to think you could fool me that easily"

Rimuru then transformed into his dragon form.

Veldora: "W-what is this?!."

Rimuru: "Well, will that suffice?"

Veldora: "Indeed, but who are you?"

He then decided to skip Veldora's question and ask....

Rimuru: "Do you want to be freed?"

Veldora: "If there was a way I would appreciate it,  after all I've been sealed here for 300 years"

Rimuru: "Then let me help you"

Rimuru them placed his hands on Veldoras prison and *crack!* it shattered like glass.

Veldora: "As expected from a fellow dragon. Kuahahaha"

Raven: "Papa you forgot about me again!" *Pout*

Rimuru while in his dragon form turned to look at Raven who were behind him.

Rimuru: "Don't look down like that. Papa was only helping a lonely dragon"

Raven: "Hmph. If papa makes me ride on his back while in his dragon form I will forgive him"

Rimuru: "Ok ok"

Veldora: "Hey brother your kid got you good. Kuahahaha"

Rimuru: "Bro-brother?"

Rimuru said as he tilted his head.

Veldora: "I-Is it wrong to call you brother?"

Rimuru: "No do what you want"

Veldora: "Kuahahahaha well then brother what do we do now?"

Rimuru: "We leave this cave"

"Raghhh!!!"

Rimuru roared as he shield his daughter and the cave shattered. He then flew off to Tempest, followed by Veldora and Raven whom was on his back.

A/N: End of chapter.

What are the Gods themselves planning and how would Rimuru respond to Guy's invitation to Walpurgis?.

Next chapter

➡️