The Sad Truth (pt 2)

Part 2

Enjoy

{1475}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though Rimuru was successful in retrieving his daughter, the mere thought of the woman who claimed to be his wife was still bothering him. He could not stop thinking about what she said.

(Rimuru POV)

To put a dragon in this state, 'I am really pathetic'. The woman I claimed to be my wife, was just playing with my heart the whole time. How could I have fallen in her trap?. Millions of years has passed and all I could think of was her and how she died. Now she's telling me it was just an avatar and that Raven was created by her?.

She didn't love me to begin with. It was all fake from the moment we met. She planned to ruin my life. She planned for me to destroy this beautiful world. I even nearly killed the innocent demon Lord's who had nothing to do with my suffering. Well except for that "Bitch" Clayshit.

How should I live from now on?. I feel sadness....no...I feel loneliness. My wife will never return...well I didn't have one to begin with but still......

The past is the past and I now live in the present. There is someone I love, but I must make sure Raven See's that person Worthy as her mother. That person is Shizue. Earlier today she went off to save her students who were just awaiting death. Her students now live in Tempest and I am happy for them.

I've made up my mind, so I will ask Raven if she would have loved shizue as a mother.

It might be a little embarrassing but at least no one is watching us.

Rimuru: "Hey Raven"

Raven: "Mmm"

She just looked up at my face while sitting on my lap. So cute!, I could get killed by cuteness any moment now.

Raven: "What's wrong papa?"

She looked curious. No it was more like she is worried about her father. She is such a good girl.

Rimuru: "W-what do you think of Shizue?"

I asked while blushing a little. Raven is a smart girl so she probably realized why I'm asking that question already.

Raven: "Do you love Shizue papa?"

What did she say?. She even know about that kind of love?. What the hell is Ciel teaching her!.

Ciel: <<..............>>

Well it doesn't matter. All I have to do is answer her truthfully.

Rimuru: "Ye-ye-ye-No I mean"

"What the hell am I even saying!.

Raven: "Papa can't be honest with his feelings?. Poor papa"

You know what?. I'm not even surprised anymore. Ciel just do what ever she wants.

Ciel: <<I'm not even surprised anymore because master was always dense>>

Well I took that personally but will refrain from answering her for now.

Rimuru: "Yes I'm in love with Shizue"

Well I kinda said it flatly but yes I do love Shizue.

Raven: "That's great papa!. Now Shizue can finally become my mama!"

Oh and I forgot to say that after killing that fake wife of mines, Raven had lost all connections to her. Raven is now living and making her own decisions.