Chapter 6: The Sad Truth (Pt 1)

New chapter

{1263}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a realm where the most powerful beings look down on the world's, a beautiful woman could be seen sitting on her throne. She was the Gods ruler whom control's everything in the Gods realm. A beautiful silver headed girl was sitting on her lap and resting on her chest. She was non other than Raven Tempest the daughter of Rimuru Tempest.

(3rd POV)

Raven had teary eye's as she buried her face in the woman's chest but as cold natured as the woman was, she kept of wearing a sinister smile.

Raven: "Mama!" *sniff* "I thought you were dead!" *sniff*

God's leader: "Oh no Raven your mama is right here"

Raven: "Please don't leave me again mama" *sniff*

God's leader: "Fufufu you're still to young Raven"

Raven: "Hmm what do you mean mama?"

God's leader: "It's nothing. Mama would never leave you"

(God's leader POV)

That dragon will become my power finally. He have fallen for three (3) of my traps already. First is my fake love for him. Second is pretending to be killed when it was only an avatar. Third is the one that is going to break his spirit the most because Raven was never his daughter to begin with. She was only functioning how I put her to.

I created Raven and made it look like she was born from his magicules. Now that I have her, he will surely rampage and destroy this world that foolish Veldanava created.

I am sorry my dear husband but I used you. You were a fool of a man to fall for someone like me. Now you will suffer the consequences. You will become my power and disappeared from this world.

(3rd POV)

While the God's leader was lost in her malicious thoughts, a dimensional crack appeared in the sky of the God's realm.

"RAGHHHH!!!"

Rimuru in his dragon form entered the God's realm but his eyes instantly fell on his daughter and the woman who was sitting on her throne.

Angel: "What the hell!"

God's: "How the hell did it get here?"

God's Leader: "Be quiet!"

The God's leader shouted as she stands while holding Raven in her arms.

God's leader: "My husband"

She said while putting on her best act.

Rimuru: "M-my b-beloved wife"

Rimuru said as he reverted to his human form.

God's leader: "Rimuru I love you so much"

She said as she came closer to him wearing a sinister smile. He realized something was off because his wife never called him by his name. She would only call him by darling or my beloved husband.

Rimuru knew something was off and grabbed Raven from her arms and backed away. Not even her could see when Rimuru took Raven, though her smile on her face never vanish.

Rimuru: "You are not my wife!"

God's leader: "Oh don't say such a thing my dear. Are you just going to leave me after all what we have done. As you can see I'm alive so come to me my beloved husband"