Chapter 2: Goblin village. Fated encounter

A/N: {Some changes were made to Chapter (1). I suggest you read it again}

Now enjoy🤗

{2147}

_______________________________________________

On Earth in the forest of Jura, was a beautiful woman with a mask together with her companions, being chased by Giant spider-ants.

The woman was named Shizu but was better known by (Conquerer Of Flames). Right now she was having difficulty controlling the fire spirit inside of her and the only thing that awaits her is death.

She had no reason in particular for being in this forest but somehow her body moved on its own. It was like something or someone awaits her in the forest.

She knew for certain that using the fire spirit will result in death sooner than later, but she mustered up her courage and decided to risk it all for her friends.

when she was about to pull out her sword, the spider-ants stopped in their track. No, it was more like they disappeared.

A blueish-silver haired woman could be seen standing in the spot of the spider-ants.

(Shizue POV)

I was about to use the power of Ifrit but the spiders stopped in their tracks and before I knew it, they were all gone and a beautiful blueish-silver haired woman could be seen standing where they were.

Kaval: "W-who is this person?"

Gido: "How should I know?"

Eren: "So pretty!"

The person was indeed beautiful but I would not be fooled by such a thing because that person was definitely not human. The fact that she was not releasing any aura had raised my suspicion.

Shizue: "Who are you?"

I asked in a serious tone like I was demanding an answer. But.....

The person turned towards me and began to smile. She then ran towards me and grabbed my hand causing my sword to fall to the ground.

???: "Darling!"

She said which made me blush really hard.

Shizue: "Wh-what are you saying?!"

???: "Darling?"

I then realized that this person must have mistaken me for someone else.

Shizue: "My name is Shizue Izawa and you are?"

???: "I-I am so sorry. I mistaken you for someone else"

She said as she let go of my hands. To be honest for some reason I didn't want her to let go. What am I even thinking?!.

???: "My name is Rimuru Tempest and this is my........this is my.......my......"

It looks like she was missing something or someone and I realized that she was looking really sad for some reason.

(Rimuru POV)

After all these years how could I have forgotten about my daughter?. What kind of father am I?. I should not be alive right now. I should just die.

Ciel: <<Master, I explained your situation to your daughter a long time ago and she understood. She is also very happy that you didn't go on a rampage while coming back to this world>>

>>I-I see<<

Ciel: <<Do you want to remove her from your Imaginary space?>>

>>Yes please do<<