Chapter 8: Rimuru's backstory

On another planet was a small village called "Spades" where humans and spirits dwell. Rimuru was one of the people who lived there as well but was treated differently by the villagers, because he had wings coming from his back. They referred to him as the cursed child of the devil.

One day something happened and this is what made Rimuru life take a whole turn for the worst.

Villagers: "Look it's the cursed child of the devil"

Villagers: "Don't let your kids get close to him or they will get cursed!"

Villagers: "We should get rid of his parents because they are the reason this cursed child is in our village"

Villagers: "Yes I agree. Plus his mother is pregnant with another kid. Who knows, it might be cursed!"

Villagers: "No it definitely is cursed. His parents are now on the wheat field, we should get rid of them there before it's too late!"

Villagers: "No, first gather all the people. We are going to make a plan firstly"

And with that, the villagers came together and shared all their malicious thoughts.

{Time skip}

It was now night, and Rimuru's parents told him that they would be heading out for a midnight walk and they will be back soon. Rimuru stayed in his room just waiting for his parents to return. Rimuru had no friends or siblings so he was all alone. He was sad but a little happy at the moment. He was happy that he will soon be a big brother. Rimuru knew it was a boy because of his dragons eye.

They might think his dragon features are a curse but to him, he's just a normal human just like the others. He felt nothing from their discrimination and bullying.

He wasn't angry because all he ever wanted was to have a sibling and finally his wish will be granted. That was all that was in his mind right now.

(3hrs later)

Rimuru waited over 3hrs and haven't seen a Trace of his parents yet.

(1hr later)

He heard a knock on his door and went to check. What Rimuru saw was more than his heart could handle. The villagers stood in front his house and holding in their hands was his father and mother's head.

Tears fell from Rimuru eye's. He was lost in thoughts. He was so close to getting a little brother and now this happened.

The villagers then grabbed Rimuru and throw him to the ground. They began stomping on him and stabbing him with nails. they then tied his leg to a horse and let it dragged him away from the village. His face was all scratch and bruised. His arms were broken and his skull was cracked. Nail were coming out from both sides of his arms. He was basically what you would call a walking dead.

While Rimuru was being dragged away by the horse, the villagers burnt his house to ashes.

leaving nothing but small planks of wood.

(Rimuru POV)

What did I do wrong?. What did my parents do to deserve this?. No~I am a monster. It was all my fault!.....Why am I blaming myself?.

It was all........It was all those humans. Yes it was all those filthy humans. If it's what they want I will accept my nature as a monster. Yes I will do that and show them true terror.

"Kuahahaha!, Kuahahahaha!"

Those humans did something to me I would never forgive. I will completely annihilate them!.

"Kuahaha!!!"

_Rimuru POV end_

(3rd Person POV)

Rimuru body then instantly regenerated and despite being a small child, turned into a giant dragon. He then headed for the small village of spades.

Now that Rimuru and his parents were no more, the villagers we're celebrating their plague free land. They were drinking and laughing together until they saw a giant shadow cover the sky.

Villagers: "What the hell?!"

Villagers: "What!. Is that a dragon?!"

Villagers: "So this is what we get for Killing the kid and his parents huh"

Villagers: "You damn plagues!!!"

After saying that they were blasted away. The blast left the land flat and cleared of house's and trees.

Rimuru's aura began leaking at a tremendous rate where he couldn't control it. A black hole began forming around him and sucking him inside. He had no control over it and just gave in.

(Some time later)

Rimuru then opened his eyes slowly and saw green figures standing above him. His vision was still blurry so he wiped his eye.

Rimuru: "Huh where am I and who are you?"

Goblin: "We are the goblins. We found you lying on the ground so we looked over you. Since you are a strong one, We ask you for your protection!"

The golbin said as it bowed low to Rimuru.

Rimuru was happy that someone is finally asking his help but had to make sure he was not just being used.

Rimuru: "And what do I get in return?"

Goblin: "We will offer you our loyalty please give us your protection"

Rimuru looked at the goblins and smiled. He thought to himself that he could finally have a family again.

Rimuru: "Ok I will grant your wish"

Goblin: "Thank you my lord!"

The goblin said as he bowed once again.

(Rimuru POV)

Where am I?. This forest is huge!, I have never seen it before.

???: <<It is called the Great jura forest>>

Huh what was that voice in my head?!. It seems that I am hearing things now.

???: << I am called Great sage>>

>>Huh Great sage?. Who are you and what are you doing in my head?<<

Great sage: <<I am your eternal partner and you are my master>>

>>I never had this before<<

Great sage: << "You acquired me and many other skills when you crossed dimensions>>

Crossed dimensions?. I see, so I am in another world huh?. I thought crossing dimensions was just a fairly tail told by fairy of spades village.

It seems like my body also grow to that of a 19 year old. It's kinda cool if you ask me. I will miss you mother, father.

>>Well it's nice to have you partner<<

Great sage: <<It is my duty to serve my master>>

>>Thanks again<<

(3rd Person POV)

And with that Rimuru began his new life in a new world. It will be long before Great sage evolved in to Raphael and later be named Ciel. It will also be long before Rimuru met His wife and daughter. All he can do now is explore the new life that he had and to make the most of it. He will later be known as the ruler and king of monsters.

The end

It was a little rushed but I hope you enjoyed it👍

Next➡️