Chapter 5: Walpurgis & Ravens disappearance

New chapter

Enjoy👍

{1825}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Rimuru returned to Tempest along with Veldora whom was in his dragon form and Raven who was on Rimuru's back, over five hundred armed men with benimaru as the commander, could be seen taking battle stances in the streets connecting Tempest to Dwargon.

Rimuru and Veldora then descends from the sky and landed next to them. Even Veldora managed to land properly without causing any destruction and for that Rimuru was jealous because when he landed, it made a big Crater in the newly paved road. Besides he wasn't even at his full dragon size though still bigger than Veldora. He could fix the road later by reversing it's time so he didn't worry much.

Benimaru: "Who are you and what do you want?!"

Benimaru asked already engulfing his sword in flames. Seeing that the other soldiers began moving step by step expecting his command at any moment.

As Benimaru was waiting for an answer, Souie jumped at Rimuru and expected to inflict some damage to him but was caught by Rimuru.

Rimuru while in his dragon form started patting Souie's head with his Giant dragon hands.

All the other soldiers could only watch with their mouths wide open.

Soldier: "The dragon is patting sir Souie's head?!"

Benimaru: "Yes I see it"

???: "Brother!!!"

A voice could be heard coming from behind them. The only person who was scared was Rimuru. He knew who the voice belong to and was ready to escape any moment now.

Rimuru: "S-Shuna!"

Everyone: "Ehhhhhh!!!"

All could not believe that one of the dragons knew Shuna's name.

Benimaru: "How do you know Shuna's name?!. Wait....did it speak?....Don't tell me you two are True dragons!"

Shuna: "Stupid BENIMARU!!!"

Benimaru: "What's the matter Shuna?. Don't you se~"

Before Benimaru finished he was hit with a rather shocking news.

Shuna: "How dare you attack Lord Rimuru!"

Everyone: "Ehhhhhhhh!!!"

Veldora: "Kuahahaha, Rimuru is full of surprises isn't he"

The Veldora finally spoke up.

Benimaru: "Who is that dragon then?"

Veldora: "Kuahaha, I am the mighty Storm dragon Veldora! kuahahaha!"

Benimaru: "Veldora".....

Shuna: "Veldora"......

Soldiers: "V-eldora?"

Souie who was still in Rimuru hand was no different as he kept on muttering.

Souie: "Veldora....Veldora.....Veldora".....

Then everyone regain their composure and instantly bowed chanting.

"Our Lord!!!"

"Our Lord it's finally nice to meet you"

"Long live Lord Veldora"

It was like music to Veldora's ears but annoying for Rimuru so he reverted to his human form.