Author's Note: Important!

Hello everyone! Welcome to another story of mine. As usual, you know the drill, I need to specify some points, so, bare with me. :)

1. This is a Theseus Scamander x O. C. story.

2. I do not own the Fantastic Beasts story or characters, besides Amélie Rosier, all the rights to J. K Rowling & Warner Bros.

3. This story doesn't follow every detail of the original or even our history. Meaning: For this story to make sense in the way i want it (the age of the characters) i need to move the dates of the events. I know WW I is a historical event and when it happened, but it won't last the four years that it did, it'll be shorter. And the Wizarding World War will be sooner as well.

4. I thought of this story as I watched Fantastic Beasts & later on listened to Taylor Swift's music. Like you have seen, the title of the story and most of the chapters are inspired by some of her songs as well as the songs of many other artists.

This story started out of nowhere was i listened to some of Taylor's music and the quotes simply screamed to me what i wanted to splash into the chapters, then, as i listened to other artists' songs the ideas kept on coming and i thought it was an interesting base to work from and a fun concept: write down the emotions i experience and the thoughts that i come up with as i
listen to their music. Therefore, all rights of the titles and quotes to each one of them respectively.
• Also, I'm gonna make a playlist for this later on. you're gonna find it on spotify and apple music the usernames are "nans" and "itsmfer" respectively if you wanna check them out. :)

5. I'm not accepting translations of this story atm.

6. Strong language and interesting situations?? This includes the brief description of spicy moments, however, they're not smutty descriptive. This story isn't that kind of story.

7. TW: mentions of war and ptsd.

8. english is not my first language, there certainly will be grammatical and spelling mistakes, which will be corrected eventually!

Now, please let me know what you think! Your feedback is very welcomed as well as your comments. In other stories I've had such a fun time going through what you're thinking as you read, so, feel free to leave your thoughts if you'd like!

Thank you sm for stopping by this story, I'm glad to see you here and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it.

I won't keep you here any longer, have a fun read and a lovely day/evening/night or whatever time it is wherever you are. Sending you lots of love. Drink some water and see you soon.

All the love, Mare.

<3

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

written: 11/08/2022
published: 23/01/2023
completed: ¿?