We can at least try

TW/CW: arguing

(Third Person PoV)

Phil set Tommy down on the sofa.

He ran down to the basement, grabbed the blanket, ran back, and tucked Tommy in.

Techno placed the pup near Tommy and the pup started to sniff Tommy anxiously.

The pup relaxed though and curled up next to him.

Phil sighed and sat down on the sofa facing the other sofa where Tommy was laying on.

Techno sat next to him.

There was silence between the four of them.

It was quiet.

...

Until...

"Techno...what are we going to do with him?" Phil asked.

Techno turned his head to look at the bird man.

"Tommy would have died out there if we didn't went out to look for him. He's filled with distrust of others because of the things that were happening at the time. Think about how much he suffered," Phil explained, with an edge to his voice.

Techno stayed silent.

He felt bad yes but it wasn't until Phil pointed it out that he realized how similar he and Tommy were.

Mainly about the trust issues.

He let out a sigh.

He has to pull that responsibility that Wilbur did before his insanity arc.

He has to be the older brother to Tommy now.

"Phil...can you stay a little longer? I don't think I can take care of him on my own. Not right now," Techno explained.

Phil glanced at him before looking back at Tommy.

"Alright mate," he said.

It won't fully repair my bond with Tommy but...what kind of person am I if I don't at least try and make an effort, Techno thought.

(Time skip)

The first thing that Tommy thought of when he woke up that it was warm.

It was incredibly warm that he just wants to stay there for a little longer.

Then the smell of food being cooked fully woke him up.

He lifted his head and saw that he was wrapped around in a blanket.

The same blanket that he was using when he was taking shelter in Technoblade's basement.

Wait speaking of Technoblade...

Tommy got up and looked around.

Yep!

This is definitely Techno's house. He's right back where he started.

How wonderful...

"Oh you're up," Speak of the devil...

Techno came out, where he assumes is the kitchen, and stood right in front of him.

Tommy grumbled something to himself that Techno didn't manage to catch.

"Phil is making food right now. If you're hungry, come join us," Techno turned heel and left.