🎶As the Earth burns to the ground🎶

CW/TW: injuries, death. Fighting scene poorly done

(Third Person PoV)

The first Wither appeared. People panicking and some rushed over to stop it.

The first Wither shot at the ground beneath the two boys, crumbling the ground which caused them both to fall.

Tommy was lucky enough to land on a small island of the ground that the Wither didn't destroyed.

Tubbo was not so lucky.

"Heeeelp!" He yelped and held his hand out.

Tommy hesitated and was debating on whether he should help Tubbo or not.

After all, he just had a little spat with him but...would it make him a bad person to not have Tubbo die?

Would that put him on par with Dream?

No!

Tubbo was falling and falling fast!

He doesn't have a water bucket on him! He's going to die!!

I don't want to die! Tubbo shut his eyes tight.

Then he felt someone grab onto the back of his shirt.

He opened his eyes and saw...

"TOMMY?!" He cried.

Tommy gently tossed Tubbo onto a safe platform and sat down, catching his breath.

If they fell from there, they won't take a lot of damage and die. It will hurt though for the both of them.

Welp the Wither decided that it wanted blood and it destroyed the platform that both boys were in.

Tubbo fell on his feet, which hurt enough for him to feel his ankle get sprained.

He saw a red blur and saw that Techno had saved Tommy from the fall.

"You alright, Thesus?" He asked and Tommy nodded.

"Come. We got arson to do," the two of them ran off.

Tubbo tried to reach out for them before falling onto his face.

"Tubbo!" Quackity ran up to him.

"My ankle...I think it's sprained," Tubbo murmured.

"Stay out of the fighting for now and rest up. I can take care of things from here," Quackity assured him.

"Don't let them destroy L'Manberg!" Tubbo yelled.

"I won't," Quackity ran off while Tubbo limped away to a safe space where he can rest.

Meanwhile under ground, Phil arrived at the cavern that they filled with TNT earlier.

He grabbed a flint and steel and held it close to him.

This was it. He heard the first Wither and heard that there were more popping up. Probably Techno.

Phil took a deep breath and set the nearest TNT on fire.

He ran like hello out of there and behind, he could hear the explosions going off one by one.

He couldn't get out fast enough and the force from the explosion pushed him forward onto a gravel wall.

"Sh*t!" Phil wheezed.

He felt some specks of gravel and scrambled out of there before heaps of gravel poured down like a hailstorm in the spot that he was in.