What i'll do going forward

Ok so I was thinking long and hard about my decision regarding this book and future books going forward.

I'll be continuing this book and future books regarding this book (like a sequel) and Technoblade will still be mentioned but other than that, there's a high chance that I won't put him in any of my other books regarding the DreamSMP or anything related to MCYT.

And any book that I planned on having Techno in like in MuffinTrigger or in Moonlight (my future MCYT x Demon Slayer book), there is a high chance that he won't be on there unless voted in by majority vote.

That'll include books mainly based around him and whatever duo he's in like TwinsDuo. There's a high chance I won't write him in.

I want to keep his legacy alive but I also want to respect him.

So moving forward, unless people want him in my Demon slayer or World Trigger book, he won't appear in any books that isn't this one or potential sequel. Basically this will be the only series that I will write him in.

Even in the Moon series (which is my Multi-Fandom Danganronpa which starts with Danganronpa: Eclipse and it's sequel), Technoblade will not be a character in. Yes, he was planning to be in one of them (not the sequel) but now due to his death, plans have changed. I will not write him in a situation like that. That would be insensitive of me.

So that's my plan moving forward. It'll be hard to write in any DreamSMP or MCYT related content (since the SBI is my favorite group to write in said content) but I'll try to branch out to other groups in the content.

I won't be taking down any of my books down that have Technoblade in it but I won't be writing any new books that I haven't already mentioned.

That is all. Fly high Alex. 👑🎗

Cya in the next one -Flare