NOT ON MY WATCH!

(3rd Person PoV)

Phil arrived in L'Manberg. He went to his house to go gather some things that he might need in order to go back to Techno's house.

He never liked staying in L'Manberg. It reminded him too much of his unfinished symphony.

The old man dug around in his chests and looked for the compass that led to Techno's house.

It was still there.

He let out a sight of relief. No one has took it. He should really keep it on him.

Phil slipped the compass in his pocket and continued to gather for more things.

Then he heard his door creak open.

"Hello Philza."

That was Quackity.

Phil turned around quickly to see that it was not just Quackity.

Tubbo, Ranboo and Fundy were there.

Phil narrowed his eyes at his grandson.

So he also got dragged into this, he thought.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Tsk tsk. Is that how you welcome others into your house? Even your own grandson? Manners old man, manners," Quackity said.

Tubbo turned to looked at him and seemed to ask him a silent question which Quackity nodded to approve this question.

"Where's Technoblade?" Tubbo asked.

"Oh is that who you want? Dunno," Phil shrugged.

"He's lying. He knows where," Fundy piped up.

"No that's wrong! I actually don't know where Techno is. And even if I did, I wouldn't say his location to the likes of you," Phil explained.

"Listen Phil. Techno is a fugitive from the law. He's dangerous, we're taking him in for the sake of L'Manberg! We don't want anyone else dragged into this so tell us where he is and we won't get you in trouble," Quackity explained.

"My answer is still no," Phil said.

"Check his chests!" Quackity ordered Ranboo.

They flinched at his loud voice but complied. He didn't seem to happy about it though.

Phil watched at Ranboo dug through his chests.

He had the compass on him, they wouldn't be able to find it without ordering to check what does he have in his pockets.

"Check his pockets!" Quackity ordered Fundy.

F*ck!

Fundy checked Phil's pockets while Phil nervously sweats.

"I found something!" Fundy exclaimed.

Phil's mind went blank and next thing he knew, he pinned Fundy down by the neck and had his free hand into a fist and was about to punch him if it wasn't for Quackity's crossbow.

"Unhand the fox!" Tubbo ordered as he was holding onto a netherite axe.

Ranboo was hiding behind a chest and his two different colored eyes peeked out.

Fundy was holding the compass tightly in his free hand while the other was trying to get Phil's hand off his neck.

Phil's eyes darted around the room, trying to think of a strategy but common sense got the best of him.

He wouldn't be able to win a fight, three against one. Well four if Ranboo wants to fight against him.

He let go of Fundy who promptly got up and handed the compass to Quackity.

"Excellent. So you were lying to us after all," Quackity said.

"You don't know who you're messing with. Give me back my compass and forget about hunting Technoblade down. It's not worth it," Phil pleaded.

"NOT WORTH IT!!" Quackity roared which made all of them jumped.

"Listen here old man. I worked too damn hard to make this country the greatest it can be and there is one person who is in the way of that. Your son! Oh yes, I know all about your family. Curtesy of Tubbo," Quackity nodded at the brunette who looked down in shame.

"Where was I? Ah yes! Technoblade is the only one, THE ONLY ONE, who is in the way of this country being perfect. The Butcher gang are going to hunt him down and you can't do anything about it. Philza Minecraft, you are hereby under house arrest for harboring a fugitive and lying to the President and Vice President directly to their faces. Make sure the door is locked on the outside and not inside," Quackity explained.

"You got it," Fundy murmured.

"Fundy! What the hell? Are you really going to turn your back on family? You can't do this to Techno, he's your uncle!" Phil shouted.

The fox hybrid glanced at him.

"To be honest, I didn't even know that he was my uncle until Tubbo told us. Doesn't change anything," Fundy shrugged.

Phil made a fist at this.

He was beyond pissed.

"Fine...get out of my sight Fundy. If you're really going to go through with this, then I'll no longer consider you family!" Phil spat.

A wave of hurt flashed in Fundy's eyes before getting replaced with anger.

"If that's what you want then fine! Be that way!" He snapped.

"Come on Ranboo. We got a little piggy to catch," Quackity said.

Ranboo got up from their hiding space and muttered a sorry to Phil.

They left and locked the door on the outside so Phil couldn't unlock it.

He was trapped there. Truly house arrested.

He sat down on his bed and buried his face in his hands.

F*ck! F*ck! F*ck! What have I done?! Now both Techno and Tommy are in danger! If anyone were to happen to them, I'll never forgive myself! Please take care of yourselves, he thought.

Phil began to tremble. He had a really, really bad feeling about this.

He just hoped that his two sons would be ok and no harm would come upon them.

Wishful thinking...really.

A/N: sorry if I made Quackity a bit more villainous here. I just see him as a corrupt politician before mellowing down with Las Nevadas.

Character development right there ya know ya know.

Wonder what would happen?

Will Techno be able to protect Tommy?

Cya in the next one -Flare