Run run run as fast as you can! You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man!

(Sometimes I feel like a genius when I make these titles. Also Soft-estSoundFan gave me the idea of having the execution be off page due to me being uncomfortable on showing it. Just know that Tommy gave Techno the Totem of Dying.
And now we cut to epic chase scene)

(Third Person PoV)

"Run Techno!" Tommy shouted.

Everyone seemed to unfreeze as the pig masked man jumped on the anvil and back flipped out of the cage.

Then out of nowhere, people began to fall and hold onto their sides as drops of blood began to fall out.

They were being attacked by a hooded figure with a distinctive gold chain.

Techno arrived at Tommy's side who grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the crowd.

"Go! Dream has Carl, look!" Tommy pointed to a secluded area.

"Wait where are you going?" Techno asked as he got shoved into the secluded area.

"Freeing Dadza but don't tell him I called him that," Tommy disappeared.

Techno spotted Dream who waved at him. Carl was at his side.

"Everything will be explained soon so don't worry," Techno could swore that Dream was smiling behind the mask.

Techno took Carl and ran off, Dream was standing there staring at him.

Everything is going according to plan, Dream thought.

Tommy snuck around, searching for Phil's house only to realize that he has no idea where it is.

Guess I'll wing it! He thought.

He continued on searching for Phil's house, opening and closing the doors. According to Dream, Phil is in house arrest so his door would be locked.

Shouldn't be a problem for Big Man Tommy!

He eventually reached a locked door and banged his fist against.

"Phiiiiil!"

"Tommy?" That was Phil's voice.

"I'm here to break you out of your house arrest!" Tommy explained.

"I can see that but it's locked both on the inside and outside and it won't budge no matter how many times I tried pushing it," Phil explained.

"Leave it to me!" Tommy grabbed a hairpin that was given to him by Dream for this specific moment.

He began to fiddle around with the lock and hairpin and after a minute or so, heard a click.

It was unlocked.

Tommy tried pulling the door open but it was stuck.

"Weird! It's supposed to be unlocked so why can't I open it?" He asked.

"I have an idea! I'll push the door on my side and you pull," Phil suggested.

"Ok!" Tommy said quickly! They were in a rush.

Tommy pulled on the door's handle while on the other side, Phil took a running start and with all of his might, pushed the door.

It came falling down.

"Yes! I'm free!" Phil cheered.

"GET THIS F*CKING DOOR OFF ME! I DON'T WANT TO GET AN OLD MAN BACK LIKE YOU!" Tommy snapped.