The homeless man explains some stuff

(3rd Person PoV)

Phil and Tommy arrived safely at Techno's house.

Both Carl and Ares were waiting for them. Ares' tail was wagging rapidly as he spotted Tommy.

"Hey boy," Tommy scratched the top of Ares' head.

"If Carl is here...then where's Techno?" Phil muttered to himself.

"He'll be fine! No need to worry," Tommy assured him.

"He's right," the two blonds turned around to see Techno standing in the door way, covered in blood and panting like he ran a marathon to get here but overall alright.

"Oh my god, you're safe," Phil sighed in relief.

"I told you he would be fine! How did you kill Big Q?" Tommy asked.

"Pickaxe. No need to ask," Techno explained before collapsing onto the sofa.

He was tired.

"You don't think anyone followed us?" Phil asked but Tommy shrugged.

"Who knows," he said.

"Not exactly."

Phil and Tommy turned around quickly, Techno lifted his head from the couch and the three of them spotted Dream who was standing in the door.

"Oh sh*t!" Tommy hid behind Phil.

"What do you want Dream?" Phil asked, calmly although he looked ready to throw some hands.

Dream held up a white flag to show that he came in peace but they still don't trust him.

"I'm not going to take Tommy back to exile. In fact, I'm here with a proposal," Dream explained.

"A proposal? What kind?" Techno asked suspiciously.

"I know about your plan about blowing up L'Manberg. I want in," Dream said.

"Your what?" Tommy turned his head to look at Techno.

"I had a plan but it seemed impossible at the time. But I stopped planning when Tommy came to my house...how did you-?" Techno asked but Dream stopped him.

"I have my ways."

"And what do you mean you want in?" Phil asked, narrowing his eyes.

"I want L'Manberg gone, you want it gone. It's a win-win," Dream explained.

"Yeah but what do you exactly gain from this?" Phil asked.

"Now now, we wouldn't want to get all the information shoved down your throat," Dream replied and grinned.

Phil and Tommy looked at each other.

Then Tommy did something unexpected.

'Trust him?' He signed.

Phil got taken by surprise on how and why Tommy knows sign language but immediately got over it and responded with shaking his head.

'Hear him out first' Techno joined in, signing.

Phil still looked hesitant.

"What are you making those hand signs for?" Dream's voice sounded unwanted in this conversation of silence.

"Nothing, now...uhh if we were going to do our plan of blowing up L'Manberg, why would we let you join?" Techno asked.

"I know everything about L'Manberg. Every speck, every block, every corner, everything! You're going to need me in order for this to work. If you allow me to join you, I'll make you a deal that is in your favor," Dream explained.

"Wait, e-everything?" Tommy asked.

"Yes Tommy. Everything. What do you think I was doing while searching for you?" Dream asked, staring at the blond.

Tommy looked down.

Phil spread his arms out like he was shielding Tommy from Dream.

"A deal? How do we know that this doesn't benefit you as well?" He asked.

"A deal of your choice! If you let me help you destroy L'Manberg, I'll do whatever you ask me too. Like you ask me to leave you alone for instance. It'll be a large win for you," Dream explained.

"Why do I have a feeling that this is going to bite us in the back for later?" Techno asked.

"You owe me since I helped you escape the dungeon, saved your animals and helped him," Dream pointed to Tommy, "to break you," pointed to Phil, "out of house arrest! The least you can do is let me join and I'll do whatever you ask me to. Do we have a deal?"

"..."

"Can we have a moment to discuss this?" Phil asked.

"Oh sure," Dream left the house but they could still tell that he wasn't gone completely. Just outside.

"I don't think we should trust him," Phil started.

"Yeah that sh*t is obvious," Tommy rolled his eyes but sweat was rolling down his forehead.

"I wonder how did he know about my plans?" Techno muttered.

"...how long did you have those plans?" Tommy asked in a low voice.

"Before you came along. I haven't told anyone, not even Phil although I guess that he suspected bit by bit. It was impossible at the time but if what Dream says is true...," Techno sighed.

"I'd rather take L'Manberg down with my own two hands than seek the help of that homeless telletubbie." He finished.

Phil glanced at Tommy, who was staring at the window. He then glanced at Techno who got the hint.

"Tommy...are you upset at me because of...my plans?" Techno asked.

"No."

The answer surprised both of them.

"No? What do you mean by no?" Phil asked.

"I already told Ranboo and Fundy this. L'Manberg is going to sh*t! I don't care for it anymore! I don't know why I kept clinging onto it like I did. I'll admit that I'm clingy and I get attached to things easily like my discs but L'Manberg," Tommy shook his head.

"Eret was right. They were right all along. It just was never meant to be. L'Manberg was never meant to be. Techno, if you want to destroy L'Manberg that's fine with me. It was meant to be a place for freedom but now...it's not. I should have learn that lesson when I was exiled," he continued.

"So what are you saying?" Techno and Phil asked.

Tommy took a long and slow deep breath.

He carefully walked by the window, placed one hand in it before resting his forehead on it.

He took another long and slow deep breath.

The silence was deafening as Phil and Techno waited for his response.

"..."

Tommy looked back at the two of them, his pupils shrinking which gave him a look that is usually seen as insane but there were no insanity behind those eyes.

Only sadness.

"Burn it all down."

A/N: I thought of this dramatic moment (I think) while I was in my AP English class.

I was trying to pay attention but my brain wandered to fanfic time.

No, Tommy isn't insane. He just has that look in his eyes but he was mainly sad about what is going to happen to L'Manberg. But he knows that it's nearly time.

Anyway!

Cya in the next one -Flare