Family Reunion

☆Mabel P.O.V☆

It felt like a life time had pasted before our lips parted. I knew I looked dumbfounded, but I wanted to smile so badly. He simply smirked down at me, it was an a luring look with a hint of evil. His light blonde hair barely touched my face, I could now see his eye patch clearly. He was so handsome. Without thinking my hand reached up and twirled his bangs, he flinched a bit, but let it happen. My heart wouldn't stop pounding, I couldn't looking into his eye... I would blush too much. Bill looked like he was thinking, that's when I noticed we hadn't said a word in a while, but it was sweet comfortable silence.

"Shooting star, how did you ever come to shine so bright?" He asked breaking the silence. In that moment the nickname he had given me gained a lot more meaning.

"B-bill.. you... you.. kissed me.." I said.. I could feel my cheeks go red, my face was hot, I had gotten so caught up in the moment I hadn't really thought about it. Bill is a demon, I'm a human. But this wasn't the demon I had known, his face was warm, his smile inviting and his eyes were nice and soothing. Suddenly my chest was warm as he leaned down getting his mouth close to my ear.

"Is that a problem?" He asked, I could hear a hint if teasing evil in his voice, his warm breath tickled my ear. Before I knew it his lips were on mine again. My heart fluttered and my eyes closed.

"This is why I don't come home," a voice I was unfamiliar with boomed, as the door swung open. Bill jerked up and jumped on to the floor. My eyes snapped open to see who the voice belonged to. There in the door way stood a guy who looked sort of like Bill, but this guy had black hair, blue eye, black eye patch over his right eye opposite Bill and a red suit.

"This isn't your home, what are you even doing here?!" Bill snapped getting up in the other guy face, the guy sighed and smirked, his smirk made the hair on my neck stand up and chilled me to the bone. It reminded me of when I first met Bill.

"At least she's cute," he said and winked at him. My eyes widened as he tried to side step Bill and get closer to me. Bill jumped infront of him though, blocking his way.

"Will stop, leave her alone!" Bills voice grew dark and low, I could tell he was getting mad. Will smiled at him in a taunting manor. Everytime either of them moved I tensed up, scared. Will looked down at the ground then back up, his eye was now black. With a snap of his fingers Bill was slammed, nailed to the wall.

"Oh you forget little brother, I'm stronger than you," Will laughed, his eye turning back to normal and then his head turned towards me. His shoes grow louder as he made his way towards me, I was frozen in fear, Bill was fighting but couldn't move.

"Hello there darling, what's your name?" Will asked, he stood right next to me. My throat was dry, I couldn't say anything. Chills were spent down my spin as his finger rubbed my cheek.

"WILL STOP! SHOOTING STAR HASN'T DONE ANYTHING!" Bill yelled as he struggled trying to get to me. Will suddenly gained a smirk on his face.

"What a cute nickname, but I'll just call you Star," he said chuckling. His face got closer to mine, but then he just laid his head by my neck. My eyes widened in surprise, as Wills tongue went up my neck.

"I SAID STOP!" Yelled Bill as a flash of light that blinded me momentarily. Will side glanced over at him.

◇Bill P.O.V◇

Why was he here?! Why now, out of all the times to show up and he shows up now. He left a while ago on bad terms, I would of rather us stay on bad terms. Why wasn't I stronger than him?! My arms were pinned on the wall as I tried so hard to move. Then I could feel my power grow dark, I could see Wills tongue going up Shooting stars neck and then I lost it.

"I SAID STOP!" I yelled and in a flash of light I was free from the wall. Blood, that's what I want. To kill, I want to kill him.

"There's my brother!" Will chuckled which only made me grow more angry, I was losing it. Mabels expression caught my attention, she looked terrified, which snapped me out of the rage.

"Will can we please talk in private," I said as serious as I could. Will rolled his eye looking upset as if I was ruining his fun. Mabel looked over at me and shook her head, she looked afraid for me.

"Shooting star I'm calling in one of the favors, please go wait down stairs,"

Authors note: Sorry for being away for so long, I've been busy with school and health problems. This won't be an overly sexual fan fiction, if it does get a little triggering or weird, I'm sorry. But how is it so far? You like the brother throw in? Anyway tell me what you think. Thank you guys for reading!♡