Silent but never alone

Authors note: If you haven't already noticed most of this story will be in Mabels point of view since she is the main character and it's fun to write as her. Dipper will have a few and Bill will most likely have more than Dipper. It's just a heads up. ♡

☆Mabel P.O.V☆

"Okay so here it is, I am officially inviting you into my room, exciting isn't it?" I laughed as I opened the door for Bill. He looked around for a bit, he looked to be scanning the room. I closed and locked the door, I wanted to make sure I had enough time to say the safe word before he barged in, it was just a precaution.

"Why do humans have so many things?" Bill asked looking over at me, I shrugged moving by him to sit on my bed.

"I mean. I just have clothes, games, and other things," I honestly didn't think I had a lot for a girl, I mean I had more sweaters than a lot of girls but that was just how I was.

"I don't have any of these things," he said still looking around, I figured most of the things confused him on the appeal or use.

"Maybe one day you'll show me your room," I offered unsure if it was a good idea, I wanted to know more about him.

"Ha trust me, it's no party," he laughed. I liked it when he laughed. I also liked it when he smiled a genuine smile, not his demonic smirk.

"We could make it a party, I have karaoke," I gestured towards the little machine in the corner. He looked over and seemed confused so I shook my head and laughed.

"Bill come sit with me," I moved over and patted the spot on my bed next to me, Bill looked a little surprised and nodded taking a seat.

"So tell me," I stated. Bill looked at me confused and raised his eyebrow.

"Tell you what?" He asked. I smiled.

"Everything about you," I said scooting closer to him to show I was interested.

♢Bill P.O.V♢

She moved a little closer to me on the bed. Her presence being so near felt strange, she had no reason to be interested in me or my life.

"My name is Bill Cipher. Im.. well.. old in what humans call years. I'm a demon. I make deals for a living. The end," I said ending it quickly. Mabel tilted her head making her bangs fall slightly into her eyes.

"I knew all of that," She said straightening up and huffed. She confused me, humans confused me.

"Then why did you ask?" I questioned. Honestly I played in people's minds but talking to them was different, in the situation I didn't know what she was thinking or feeling.

"That's not what I wanted to know, what do you do for fun, do you have a girlfriend, do you have parents, siblings, etc." She said, her arms were now crossed and close to her chest. No one had ever asked so many personal questions about my personal life.

"Well. I travel through dreams for fun. I'm a demon we don't usually love. I do have parents I haven't seen in a long time. I have a brother, we don't talk." I was very open, which was weird. I felt like I could trust and talk to her. Her head snapped to me, her brown eyes glistened as she smiled.

"I would love to travel everywhere through dreams." She beamed, I was about to say something but her lips began moving again.

"As for love, I am the best matchmaker around, love is for everyone, everything," her smile was wide across her face, I was shaking my head no but she kept going.

"I don't connect with my parents too well either and as for siblings you already know my brother," She said looking to Pine Trees bed. I nodded not knowing how to respond. I felt sort of relieved that I had told someone things about me, no one had ever asked or cared. She looked at me as if she had one last thing to say but then the door nob shook, followed by a knocking.

"Mabel what the heck! Why is the door locked?" It was Pine Tree, it must of gotten late, Mabels eyes grew big.

"I'll see you soon Shooting Star," I whispered she nodded.

"Sorry Dip, I was playing Hopscotch,"