Can you hear the bells?

☆ Mabel P.O.V ☆

"You look amazing," Wills mom gasped as I tried on the wedding dress she had a designer make specifically for me. It was beautiful. The fabric was silk, it hugged my sides and flowed down to the floor. But it wasn't me. Staring at the mirror, my wide grin scared me... today was the day I would be signing my life away...

"Thanks mom, its perfect!" I said gushing and internally puking. The door behind us creaked open as Valerie walked in, she was wearing a short red dress that looked great on her. She smiled at the two of us and quickly went to Wills mom whispering something in her ear. Her eyes widened and she excused herself as she left the room leaving Valerie and I alone.

"Good to see you again Mabel," Valerie said as she came closer to me.

"Likewise Valerie," I smiled and once again... it was too wide of a smile... she looked around the room and got really close to me.

"I know what's going on. What deal did you make?" She whispered and looked me dead in the eyes. A deal? Now that I thought about it... everything Bill does is through making deals... so Will should work the same way. But I can't remember what it was. She can tell something is wrong.

"A deal? What deal? If you mean accepting a loving proposal than yes I did." My body said and held out my hand with the engagement ring on it. She raised an eyebrow and slowly brought her hand up to the ring. My body freaked out and jolted backwards away from her as quick as I could.

"Please don't touch. My love would get mad if something were to happen to my ring," my voice sounded threatening. Dark. Like I had an alarm system built in if someone got too close. Valerie looked at me cautiously. I couldn't control my body or my words. If she had a plan on how to help me I hope she wouldn't tell me... if my body told Will it would all be over. After a few moments of silence she sighed.

"I'm sorry Mabel that was rude of me. I think I got jealous that you are getting married before me and wondered how you did it. Please do forgive me," she said with a sad smile. My body smiled wildly again and nodded.

"Of course, all is forgiven. I don't blame you. It is a dream come true. As my bridesmaid I do hope you can continue to-" inside I shoved, I screamed, I was going insane "HELP ME!" I stopped and so did my body. For a brief second... I had gained control again. Valerie's eyes widened.

"I'm sorry. I'm not sure why I screamed suddenly." My body apologized. Valerie smiled and shook her head.

"Its okay. I'm sure it's just wedding jitters. I promise I'll help you," she said and I could tell she was talking to the real me, not the fake me. Another women came into the room with makeup and hair products. It was time for me to get dolled up. Valerie excused herself from the room and I was left alone with people I didn't know.

◇ Bill P.O.V ◇

I straightened my tie for the tenth time as I waited for Valerie to come back. Red didn't suit me but it was Wills color so of course it was everywhere including the tie I had to wear. This felt like agony. I hadn't seen shooting star once and all I could hear was all of the staff gossiping about the couple. It made my blood boil. But I promised Valerie I wouldn't go on a rampage... not yet anyway. After what felt like forever there was a knock on the door of my room. Quickly I opened it and Valerie smiled sadly at me.

"How bad is it...?" I asked confused by her expression. For all I know she could have found out that this was all real and Shooting star pretended to forget about me so she didn't have to feel bad about dumping me... worst case scenario I guess.

"Well... I think it's gone from bad to worse since the ring was upgraded." She said as she made her way into the room and sat on the bed.

"You mean the deal changed or?" I asked confused on what she meant. It was already bad before how could it have gotten worse. Why would she make a deal again? What was going on...

"I think so. Kind of. Okay so from what I gathered Mabel is no longer in control of her own body. But she is still in there and it has everything to do with the ring. When I tried to touch it her body freaked out and moved away from me quickly," My eyes widened in anger. No only did she not have a say but she was being completely controlled?! I will make Will pay!

"How do you know she's still in there?" I asked through gritted teeth as I tried not to set the room on fire.

"Because for a moment she took control and asked me for help." Valerie said hopeful. In moments like this I couldn't ask for a better friend. Calming down, I took a seat next to her.

"Alright. On to step two. You ready?" I asked, giving her the ability to back out if she wants. If this goes poorly we would be staging an uproar in my family and we were already going against my brother. This could get ugly.

"Hell yeah!" She replied smiling.