Am I crazy?

◇Bills P.O.V◇

My mind was confused, I understood the words Dipper was saying but at the same time I didn't. He must have noticed because he kept asking if I was okay, finally I nodded and walked towards the woods. What the hell was Will doing? What had happened in the short time I was gone?! As more questions built up the angrier I became, I could feel my eyes glowing and flames coming to my hands. The woods were a maze, moving about made some of my anger tapper off, a good thing too I may have burned down the whole thing if not calmed. Finally I spotted a clearing, I slowed my pace, parts of me didn't want to even see. Gathering my strength I looked out. There sitting in the clearing on a blanket was Will and Shooting Star.

"Okay, okay. Well I see a bunny in a hat," Shooting Star said as she pointed up into the sky at a cloud, Will followed her hand and laughed.

"Really? What an imagination you have, it's amazing Star," Will spoke as softy as I had ever heard him, he looked gentle and that startled me. His hand reached over and touched Shooting Stars cheek, he began looking like he was going to kiss her. I lost it. My eyes burned with rage and fire lit to my hands. I darted out and shot at Will sending him forward. He was very much caught off guard. As I started to walk closer towards him, Shooting Star jumped infront of him with her arms out, she was protecting him..

"Move." Is all I could say as angry as I was. It came out in a low voice, I could see her shiver from it.

"Why are you attacking my boyfriend?!" She yelled, suddenly my rage was gone, my eyes went to normal and the flames gone. I tried as hard as I could to focus on her and what she just said. Will looked up at me from behind her as calm as ever.

"Will what is she talking about?!" I asked trying to keep as much composure as I could. He stood up straight and tilted his head in question.

"What do you mean? This is my girlfriend," he said calmly. I couldn't tell if he was egging me on or trying to defuse the fight. Either way he was really ticking me off.

"Will, who even is this?" Shooting star asked as she stared back at Will. My heart broke. It felt like someone had shot right through it and that it shattered into a million pieces. I grabbed my chest, but there was no physical mark, and I swear I saw Will smirk. Just what had happened when I was gone?!

"Shooting star it's me, it's Bill." I said, but it sounded more like pleading. I had never sounded so desperate. Unknowingly I was moving closer to her, as if maybe she couldn't see my face close enough, but this just made her move closer to Will. Suddenly I took account of her outfit, it was sweater less and weirdly feminine for her.. had she completely changed from the last time I saw her? She kept looking at me confused and then back at Will as if he was her protector, it made me sick.

"Star, this is my little brother, Bill." Will said, she looked from him to me and it looked like by his words her stance softened. What the hell was going on?! Due to the amount of confusion I was silent. My brain was trying so desperately to grasp on to reality. Although I could feel myself growing dark, my eyes if not rage were a cold dull now and my hands felt hot even without flame.

"What are you even doing here?" He asked, as if I was the one out of place. Was this his plan? Take my place and make me suffer? What had I done? I couldn't even look up at them. I felt hurt and betrayed... I had never felt these emotions before, I hated them, I hated him.

"What did you do to her?!" I asked through my gritted teeth, my blood pressure was rising. Shooting star looked back and forth confused, Will just simply acted confused.

"What are you talking about? I just met you!" She said speaking up, that was just like her.. a peace keeper. But something had happened... this wasn't right and I'm not crazy.

"Bill, please. We will talk about this later. For now leave us." Will talked so calmly it irritated me, the role of the perfect boy.. just like when we were kids. I jolted forward a bit, I was going to hit him.

"Please!" Shooting star yelled, this stopped me in my tracks. She looked scared, that hurt. I stared at her, bit my lip and disappeared.

Authors note: Wow. Hello everyone, long time so write. I'm so sorry for the waiting and even more sorry for the short chapter, even writing this was hard. I've started college so that is taking up most of my time. But I promise I'm really trying. So hopefully I can finished this and start on some of my other projects that include gender swaps. So stay turned. As always thank you all so much.♡