Broken troubles

☆Mabel P.O.V☆

It took a bit for my mind to process what Will had just said to me.. Bill was getting married? Why didn't he tell me? The more I thought about it the more my chest hurt and felt like I was choking.

"Star are you okay?" Will asked speaking up, I looked up at him, I haven't noticed until right then that tears were streaming non stop down my face. His stare made me embarrassed so I quickly looked down.

"So he really didn't tell you?" He asked. My head slowly shook to tell him no. The pain grew worse as I began to think of never seeing him again or just.. him kissing someone else hurt. Through impulse I lunged into Will grabbing him tight and hiding my face in his red shirt.

"Make.. make it stop... why... why does it hurt so bad?!" I asked through sobs. Suddenly Will put his arms around me and hugged me. My head was pounding as I tried to stop crying but couldn't.

"You know I can take away the pain." Will finally said, I pulled away from him to look him in the eyes. Although it pained me a little, his eyes were the same beautiful blue as Bills. Again my chest was stabbed with a sharp intense pain making me jolt.

"Really?" I ask timidly. My eyes refuse to leave the ground in fear of more pain. Why was Bill playing with me.. for a second I honestly thought he liked me..

"Yes, I can help you." Will said reassuring his first statement. As I began to think it over another thought of Bill pierced my heart.

"Please help me then..." I finally say as I once again look up at him, he smiles and noddes. He moves back a little and clenched his hand into a fist, it ignited in a blue flame after a minute it was gone and he relaxed his fist. Sitting in the palm of his hand was a black ring with a white star on it. My eye brow raised in question as I stared at Will. He just smiled again and stepped closer to me.

"If you wear this ring you will no longer feel the sadness and pain the thought of Bill brings you, in return, we stay close." He said smiling softly at me, my mind began to go into a daze, an after affect of crying so much.

"So I wear the ring and then no more pain? All you want is to be close still?" I ask to make sure of what was going on, that seemed reasonable, it was nice that Will wanted to still be my friend after this.

"Indeed. So do we have deal?"