Resorted to nothing

◇Bill P.O.V◇

After arriving home I couldn't help but throw a huge fit, my rage had been bottled up worse then I first thought.

Everything in my living room was destroyed and the wall has a huge hole in it. The pain in my fists only made me laugh, pain has always been funny... but I guess that's only true for physical pain, not mental. Nothing made sense anymore, the more I thought about it, the more it didn't make sense. The way she looked at him... the way she looked at me, it was reversed. Somehow it was like I stepped into a different world, I didn't like it. Not only that but Will looked more peaceful then I have ever seen him. Did he actual like her? ... more importantly did she actually like him? These questions did nothing but haunt me. All my life I knew Will didn't like me... but to take the one thing that made me happy away from me... why?

As I was thinking about it, the door bell rang.

"Uh..." Was all I could say, Valerie stood in front of me, smiling and looking all dolled up. Now the universe was really trying to mess with me. Although I didn't have the strength in me to deal with her.

"Hello, I missed you!" She said cheerfully, she looked so happy to just see me, but I couldn't of looked in the best shape. After a second she stopped smiling and looked me up and down.

"May I come in?" She then asked politely, I just nodded and moved to the side to let her pass. As she walked in, her eyes turned to the living room and she stopped. I closed the door and leaned up against the wall behind her. Her calm composure scared me. In some ways, she was my brother in girl form.

"Are you alright?" She asked concerned but not turning to face me. All I could do was sigh. Why out of all the times does she decide to pay me a visit when I'm having a mental breakdown. Honestly I wouldn't blame her for being scared of me, I always had the worst temper as a child, but like now she would keep calm and make sure I was okay.

"I'm fine," I said finally finding words, although my voice shook as I said it. Usually I was a great liar, what was happening to me? In a sudden spin she looked me in the eyes and slowly put her hand on my cheek.

"No you're not.." She spoke softly as if she was afraid I might break. Then I felt it, tears began streaming down my face, but I was to paralyzed to move. I felt embarrassed and angry, but also extremely numb. However Valerie's composure stayed strong, she moved her hand from my face and hugged me. Her small body wrapped around mine, her warmth and embrace only made me cry more. But, I hugged back. After a few moments she let go, she then grasped my hand and lead me upstairs and into my bedroom. She made me sit and then sat next to me.

"You know, as kids I only saw you cry once, but you didn't see me," Her gaze was to the wall like she was recalling the image, confused I just stared at her.

"Liar..." I finally whispered, she then whipped around to glare at me.

"I'm not lying! It was the day your mother got rid of your cat, because she didn't like earthly things in her household," She stated, as she said it, I remembered. It had been one of my first time's on earth and I had discovered a black cat, bringing it home was a mistake. My mother didn't want to be anything close to human, so she got rid of it. I cried in the back of the house for two hours.

"You saw that?" I asked, now I was really embarrassed, why out of all the people does she get to see me cry twice. She began messing with her thumbs and staring down.

"Yeah.. but I knew you would get mad at me if I told you, so instead I secretly took in the cat, and told you nothing." Now she had my full attention, this must of been maybe a decade or so ago. She really went to a length to protect my ego and take in something I cared about?...

"Wow. You are a loser," I said bluntly, she glared at me as her cheeks when red. This made me began laughing like crazy.

"Hey! If anything I would say it shows the compassion of the love I've had for you from day one!" She yelled all in one breath and then she went red and covered her mouth. But her words were already out. I guess her being in love with me made things more clear, why she won't marry Will, why she took in the cat, why she knew something was wrong, but why me? As kids I would say we were anything but close, she was always trying to hang around me and I tried to ignore her. Will would pull her away at every chance and it didn't make much difference to me. But now, here she sat next to me, getting me to cry and then laugh.

"Valerie, your face is as red as your hair," I stated, her eyes widened and she turned away from me.

"Honestly, your beautiful, talented and strong, you could have anyone fall in love with you," I said trying to change the subject slightly, I mean, if she wanted she could have anyone. Although that might not be great in the eyes of her family. Suddenly she turned back to face me completely.

"I want you, I want you to love me!" She said, her voice was strong and powerful. If I had been anyone else, I might of been intimidated by it. Her eyes were fueled with fire and passion. In the moment I couldn't think of anything, she sat inches away from my face. I could smell her shampoo and feel her warm breath.

In that moment logic went out the window. I closed the gap...and kissed her.

Authors note: So. How about that as a Christmas bomb? I would say present but that would be to those who don't ship MaBill. Anyway, sorry I've been so inactive recently, lots to do. But I should be uploading more soon. Enjoy!