A mystery of the mysterys.

☆Mabel P.O.V☆

I woke up that morning more anxious than usual. Dipper had already left our room, no doubt to avoid any conversation that could have been had. It was completely unfair. He couldn't kick me out, we were twins! .. the mystery twins.. or so I thought. Had something happened to him when he went alone? Or was he simply annoyed with me? I didn't want to think of the possibility that my bro didn't want to hang out with me anymore. Honestly I couldn't blame him. I admit I've messed up and have gotten us in some bad situations, but he isn't that careful either. It just wasn't fair.

"Hey kid," Stan said from the living room chair. He was watching some show with a man who yelled everything, no doubt he was trying to sell stuff, I was surprised Stan wasn't writing notes.

"Hi Stan," I smiled and waved trying not to show my discomfort or sadness. I didn't want to worry anyone. Siblings fight.. right?

"I'm surprised you're up so late in the day, Dipper left early this morning," Stan said clearly wondering why we weren't together. It was true I was usually the early riser, last night I was just so drained.

"Yeah I was super duper sleepy last night!" I said laughing. Stan nodded and went back to his show. I decided I would take a walk.

The outside was beautiful. The sun was shining, the breeze was lightly blowing, and you could hear the birds. I had somehow strolled to a small creek in the woods. It was so peaceful. This was so different from chasing the unknown. The light reflected off the water so it looked like the water was sparkling. I guess sometimes it's good to be alone.

"Dipper a real.. dip wad sometimes," I huffed. At this point I sort of assumed I wouldn't see him for a while, some passing and everything but not really see him. If that's what he wanted fine.

"See if I care!" I yelled throwing a rock into the creek. My anger was pointless.

Days had gone by and we were practically no talking. We would have little chats but other than that he was always gone. It was sort of lonely in the room alone, I had Waddles but he couldn't talk, just silently comfort me. I decided if I didn't vent my anger I would explode so I decided I needed help.

"Hey Mabel!" Said Wendy excitedly as I entered. I smiled and waved. I walked up to the counter and laid my head down.

"Okay what's up?" She asked clearly seeing I was out of sorts and not my usual Mabel self. I sighed and turned to her.

"Dippers been ignoring me. Everyone. The world," I said not noticing that he had been ignoring everything until I said it. I had thought this was just a sibling fight but it wasnt.

"Let me guess, monster hunting?" She asked raising an eyebrow. I sadly nodded. She rolled her eyes and patted me on the back. Honestly Wendy was amazing, she always knew how to help.

"Okay I've got an idea, I'll invite him out with me and my friends, get him into reality for a night," She said smiling, my eyes widened and I jumped up.

"Yes please! He needs it, he really needs reality!" I squealed and hugged her from over the counter, she laughed.

"What's going on?" Wendy and I looked to the door to see Dipper holding that stupid book again. Dipper looked at me then Wendy then back at me. Wendy cleared her throat.

"Mabel has a outing tonight, we were being girls about it. Oh yeah I was gonna see if you wanted to hang tonight with my friends and I," Wendy said calmly, she was the best, no tremble, no hesitation. Dippers eyes seemed to widen and his dorky smile seemed to appear.

"Yeah sure, friends, me, you, tonight... kay," he said finally finishing his stumbling sentence, I wanted to laugh so badly. Wendy looked over at me and then back at him.

"Alright, see you at six," She said smiling, Dipper nodded and clumsily walked out the door.