Tough Talks

◇Bill P.O.V◇

"First off I want to say I had my reasons..." Will said shifting uncomfortable as he sat next to Valerie on the couch across from me. My gaze hardened. This was not off to a good start. I silently wished I could be upstairs hanging out with Shooting Star.

"Will! There should be no reason for you to brainwash a poor innocent girl!" Valerie yelled turning towards him. Her red hair looking almost like flames. She was about to get mad enough for the both of us. Honestly I'm fine letting her loose on him.. he was being an awful brat.

"But he gets everything he want!" He retorted back still not looking at Valerie but instead keeping his eyes trained on me. I could feel my blood running hot. I never asked for any of this. I wanted one thing and thats the thing he took away from me.

"No he doesn't!" Valerie argued seeing my frown set in. Will whipped his head over to look at Valerie.

"He got you!" He screamed. We all paused. My eyes widened in slow realization... my brother didn't hate me... he hated that Valerie liked me and thats how its always been. Valerie looked shocked and I am almost certain she didn't fit the pieces together the same as I did.

"What are you on about?! You know I liked Bill since we were young!" She yelled back angrier. My eyes widened again and I hope Mabel doesn't get the wrong idea. It also feels like I should quietly leave this conversation but I promised I would stay and talk... even if the conversation is about me and not with me.

"That's the point! I've loved you since we were young!" He yelled back and the way his eyes widened in shock I don't think he meant to say it. It felt like time paused as we all found ourselves in a weird situation.

"You... you what?" She asked looking lost and then glued her eyes to her hands. Will quickly looked down at the ground. I looked back in forth between them.

"Well this is extremely awkward. I will be excusing myself as I'm pretty sure I have nothing to say." I finally spoke up and stood from the chair. Valerie shot me an angry look and I shrugged because this was something she would need to figure out on her own.

"Will I'm still very, very angry at you. You're lucky I'm letting you off at the moment. But you so much as breathe near Mabel again and I'll put you through hell. Do we understand each other?" I asked my eyes glowing in rage. He made eye contact with me and silently nodded looking visible shaken. Smiling I nodded to both of them and headed back upstairs to Mabel.

"You guys are loud." She stated as she was measuring out some fabric. Sighing I sat down next to her.

"To be fair I think I only talked twice," I countered, she most likely didn't hear my voice among the ones yelling. She nodded and began to cut.

"I couldn't really piece it all together because I was trying my best not to listen in... could you tell me?" She asked innocently but continued to work on her cutting of the fabric.

"Sure." It wasn't anything I should be keeping secret. She put down her scissors and turned towards me to give me her full attention. I recounted the whole conversation and how I felt so awkward being down there because it wasn't really about me as much as I thought it was. She looked amazed the whole way through.

"So you were stuck in a love line that you didn't know you were apart of until recently. You think they'll work it out?" She asked looking over towards the door. There was that shining heart of hers. Even though my brother was awful and brainwashed her she was still concerned about them both.

"I don't think they need us anymore. Which helps so much. What a freaking headache," I groaned and closed my eyes. This whole ordeal has really worn me out. My eyes snapped open when I felt warmth on my cheek, Mabel leaned back from kissing my cheek and smiled. Yup this cutie is mine. Lunging forward I pulled her into a secure hug which caused her to laugh. This was where the perfect moments start.