Chapter 2

The present
3rd Person POV
The sun sends rays of sunshine across the city, just as shops open, and people are just starting to pour out. People of all ages have come out, for a new day. A new sunny day.

Techno POV
*Buzz buzz*
Ugh.. what the hell..
I sat up, half asleep. After staring at the wall for a bit, I look over to the bedside table, picking up my phone.

2 New Notifications
Dadza ✌️- Techno, please send Tommy to school today. Kristen and I have a doctor appointment, Wilbur has plans (I think he's hanging out with his crush 😏). Thanks mate.

Dammit. Don't wanna send Tommy to school. Tommy can be annoying sometimes. Actually, maybe more than sometimes. Oh and hey. Wilbur's hanging out with his crush! I could never. Too much social interaction.

Unknown Number - Hello Technoblade. Please do not forget your interview today. It is really important if you are hoping to get this job. You need to come 9:30am on the dot. See you later.

Huh? Ohhh right. I have an interview today. Bro. Why today. I sighed. Well.. I have..
.. OH SHIT I HAVE UNDER AN HOUR TO GET READY- Thankfully it's close. But, better get ready, in case that little gremlin child takes too long.

I hop out of bed, scrambling to do my morning routine. I washed my face and brushed my strawberry long hair. Deciding a bun looked more professional, I tied it up, leaving a few loose strands to add to the look (Wilbur said it'll look better like this or something). Then, I found some clothes to change into. There was really no point in finding a more formal set of clothes, as my normal clothes are already quite formal. As soon as I finished, I ran down for a quick breakfast.

"HELLO BLADE!" I heard a child shout. Of course it's Tommy. I swear this kid is gonna be the end of me. "Morning Toms, where's everyone?" I asked, grabbing some bread to put in the toaster. "Out." Tommy said with a mouth full of food. "They said you're taking me to school today." I nodded. "We'll go when you're ready." I told him. After my toasted bread with butter was finished, I looked at him. He was eating cereal. Two pieces per second. How the hell does someone eat this slow.

Feeling really impatient, I kept looking at my watch, but then gave up on wishing for Tommy to eat faster, and instead went on my phone.

After a few minutes, I looked back at Tommy, then the time, I started to panic. How long was Tommy gonna take to eat a damn bowl of cereal? It's not even full like, I swear to God- "Done." He said just as I thought that. I sighed in relief, grabbing the car keys, and and was about to leave when: "WAIT" I looked at him. "I haven't packed yet." I was about to explode. What the actual hell. "Oh my god, just go. Be quick." Tommy sprinted up the stairs, packing. I sighed. I'll either be late, or just on time. Unless something magical happens like oop- time stopped.

I heard thumping from the stairs. Finally. "Ready?" I asked? Tommy nodded.

Finally, we left.

On the way to the school, Tommy kept on bugging me about the music. I put something random on and he flipped. "TECHNO, WHAT THE HELL!? THIS ISN'T EVEN WILBUR'S MUSIC?" I sighed, then put on 'Your New Boyfriend'. "Much better" Tommy said, relaxing in his chair. "Can't believe you don't listen to our brother's music." He said, looking at me with one eye. "I do, just not on repeat." Tommy re-closed his eye. "Better than not listening to it at all, I guess."

I pulled up to the school. It was a everyone school, where everyone was accepted.

As soon as I watched Tommy run to his friends Tubbo and Ranboo, I left. They were best friends. I remember Ranboo being a endermen hybrid. Pretty cool actually. Although I do remember Tommy telling Phil about Ranboo being called a freak at some point. It sounds just so, accepting y'know? To end it off though, Tommy started swearing at them like crazy, and Tubbo legit just pulled out his tiniest version of a nuke that he carries in his pocket, and threatened to launch it. I know right? Epic.

Anyways, I drove over there and somehow managed to have a spare 5 minutes to look around.

First thing I noticed was that it was huge. It was also very modern and abstract, like, it wasn't just a flat building with a flat roof, but every layer was different shapes that were kind of like sticking out. 

As soon as I walked in, I looked around the place. I think their theme is white with other shades of white but as diamonds or squares. It was really clean. Their was a massive chandelier that was shiny, like really shiny. It was reflective as well. There was a lot of people in suits and formal wear, making the place look extra tidy. 

I didn't know where to go, so I just continued on looking around, until someone noticed me. "Hello? I've never seen you here." they said. I nodded, "I'm here for a interview." They nodded. "Follow me to the reception." I thanked them. 

They brought me to the reception where they asked for my name and age. Then, they brought me to some chairs, that was apparently in front of the boss's room. I sat down and waited. Randomly, I got a notification from my phone. 

Dadza ✌️ - Hey Techno, you sent Tommy to school today, right? Also, good luck on your interview!

Me - Yes, I sent Tommy, and thanks, I guess.

Suddenly, there was the door swung open. "Technoblade you may now come in to start your interview." I got up, put my phone in my pocket, took a deep breath, then went in.

1006 words