Chapter 8

I feel like writing idk why-

Also sorry I'm doing so much 1st person POVs. If you want I can do more 3rd Person POVs.

Dream POV
A third of me wanted to jump in bed, sleep with Techno. Another third wanted to cry because he's safe. The last one wants to stab the shit out of him for making me worry.

Obviously, I don't really want to stab him, since he's sleeping so peacefully and cutely. I sighed. I slowly crept towards the bed, then lifted up the blanket to get in. He shifted slightly, which caused me to freeze. He returned back into his sleeping state, which was when I got under the covers.

I tried to get one arm under him, and one over. I successfully am hugging him, without him walking up. I put my head on his head, his head snuggling in my neck. I breathed in the smell of strawberries, and then closed my eyes.

Sleep has taken over.

"D-Dream..?" Somebody whispered. I was hugging a person tightly. I look in their direction. I see a pinkette, all nicely dressed, and holding flowers and what looks like a ring box with tears rolling down his cheek.

Wait..
If that's Techno..
Then who the fuck am I hugging?

I look down to see a brunette, with goggles resting on his forehead. His arms wrapped around my neck, my arms were around his waist.

What
The
Fuck

Why the actual fuck am I hugging George?

I couldn't move. Sure, I was in the body, experiencing this dreadful.. dream, perhaps nightmare. My body just wouldn't cooperate, no matter how hard I tried. I felt like a rock. Not The Rock, just a simple.. rock.

I watched as the pinkette dropped the flowers and grilled tighter on the ring box. He run away, his hair, although in a plait, flying freely in the wind.

"Ha! Serves him right." A voice said smugly. I looked down at George, fuming. Yet I couldn't do anything. I was just the soul, somebody else is the body.

"Imagine being Technoblade, about to propose, then I swoop him and steal my hot little Dreamy~. Ha!" George laughed. Wait..

Technoblade was about to propose to me? Just for me to be taken by George? What? No.. This can't be real, it just couldn't. There's no way.. Why didn't I just reject him?

Tears were pouring out, the body however, was unaffected. The heart ached for comfort, yet it was given none. George was just laughing at Techno, making fun about how he got 'rEjEcTeD'.

That means.. I left him.. He left me.. Our promise.. All.. gone..

No..
No...
No....
NO!

I woke up, huffing and puffing (ayo you the big bad wolf or smth?).

Nonononononononono

That can't be real. Techno.. He's here.. right?

No
That was just a nightmare.
But it seemed so real though.
Did that actually happen?

My thoughts continued, breathing getting heavier, tears pouring faster. I got dragged into a hug, my head by their chest, I'm not really complaining though. I felt a hand moving in circles on my back. It.. felt really soothing.

"Dream.. You're safe.. Don't worry. Just deep breaths. In... Out... In... Out..." A tired, monotone voice spoke. I followed along, listening to their steady heartbeat.

My breathing steadied. "Are you alright?" Techno asked. "I- I'm fine." I told him. Thinking about it may result in another panic attack.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked quietly. "Can we go for a walk first? I- I don't think I'm ready yet." He nodded. "Of course Smiles."

He got up, changing out of his pajamas, to put on a black hoodie with my signature smile on it. He put on some black pants. After he was done, he picked out some clothes for me, then picked me up bridal style. "C'mon darling, you should change."

I reluctantly picked up the clothes, them he put me down. I then took off my green hoodie to put on the same hoodie, with similar pants, so we match, and also blend into the dark.

"C'mon!" He said quietly. I walked over to him and held his hand, then I opened the door.

We walked towards the back entrance, which led us into a nice garden. It was filled with flowers of all colours, some of which were glowing under the moonlight. There were some dim lights around the flowers.

"Woah.. I've never been here y'know?" Techno audibly awed. I smiled. I took off my mask as well. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Techno nodded, still admiring the beautiful scenery before him.

I led him towards a little bench, where we sat down. He leaned his head on my shoulder, before laying on my lap, probably thinking it's too uncomfortable. I started playing with his silky, soft strands.

"Why did you take off your mask? It's still a public area.." Techno asked. "It's my private garden, no one is allowed to be here unless granted permission. There's windows up there yes, but I can turn them reflective or normal, so like they can't see us when it's reflective. It's really high tech that I have lol." I explained, still playing with his hair. "If anyone is here without permission they will be fired immediately." I told him. A comfortable silence took over. The only thing heard was the wind that was swimming past plants.

"Wanna talk about it now?" He asked, relaxing from my touch. "I guess.."

"I- um.. I had a dream, or maybe it was a nightmare.. Umm, I was with George, and I shattered your heart. There was s-something about you wanting to propose to me.. and uhm, George took me, I guess. I- I couldn't move at all! My body wouldn't cooperate! I don't like George, I swear! P-please don't leave me!" My eyes started to water, I lifted my hands up to cover my face, in attempt to hide as many tears as I can.

"Hey, hey! I'm not leaving you." Techno said, sitting up. My tears were too emotional and they pushed pasty barriers, resulting in tears pouring out. He moved to sit on my lap. "I'm not leaving you, never. I love you Smiles." He touched my forehead with his. I returned it. "I love you too, Bacon."

Just as we parted again, I gave him a quick peck on the lips. He stared into my eyes, before kissing me passionately. I kissed him back. The kiss was filled with love, each tongue exploring the other's mouth.

Techno broke the kiss, breathing heavily. "D-damn.. You're good. That felt good."

I smiled. "You want more?" He covered his face, before whispering a small 'yes'. I chuckled slightly, kissing him again.

I got myself such a nice man..

George POV  (lmao Imma make y'all hate me-)
What the fuck.

Technoblade and Dream fucking kissed?

I don't think they saw me, I was hidden in the darkest shadows. Maybe I'm really good, or they're just too distracted by each other.

I saw Dream without his mask. Oh my fucking god he is so hot. Like omg. He has reflective emerald eyes and sparkling hot freckles. His lips.. Oh I could kiss them for days without getting sick.

But like, he was fucking crying? I couldn't hear their conversation, so what if Techno hurt Dream? But then why would they kiss? It doesn't make sense?

But like, it's just.. that fucking asshole of bitch Technoblade ruined the chances of and Dreamy. I need to act fast. But how? Hmmmm..

Wait..

Yes..

Perfect...

You're going down, Technoblade..

Yoooooooooo
That Dreamnoblade scene was so epic. Pls don't actually hate me I just needed more plot lmaoo

Idk if I'll publish really soon, it kinda depends lol

Byeeeee

1300 words