Chapter 6

Yoooooooooo
Updateeeeee
I'm aliveeeee

Dream POV
I saw a lady come in, with people around her. She was really pretty, not as pretty as Techno though. She had a bubblegum pink dress, and mesh sleeves that had flowers on them. Her hair was brownish-blond, curled. She had earrings that were also flower shaped and looked expensive.

I looked to my side to see Techno on the floor, hands covering his ears. I rushed to him. He was breathing really heavily but I didn't understand. It was just a girl. But another man walked in, looking quite old. He had brown hair and a suit. Not gonna lie, he looked quite familiar. I just couldn't think of who it was from the top of my head.

I got down to Techno's level to see him scared yet zoned out. He was stuck in his thoughts. I didn't know what to do. I wanted go like put him down somewhere and stay with him, but then again, I needed to stay bere. I looked into his eyes, before looking at the people around. I don't think the people that came in saw us yet, so I brought Techno back to the office, not before telling people to please the guest while they wait.

I placed Techno on the bed. It was in the private room of my office (that I've never talked about). It was for days I didn't feel like going home so I stayed here. It was really nicely designed anyways. Mostly green.

I took off my mask. "Bacon.." I said. He was still struggling. "Breathe in, then out. Please." I slightly begged. After I repeatedly asked him to breathe, his breathing actually became better, more calmed, at least. At last, he looked back up at me. That not gonna lie, took a while.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned. He nodded shakily. "Do you wanna stay here or come with me. You can hide behind me." I think Techno thought about it, but then he nodded. I smiled, and leaned in to kiss him. He kissed me back, then we parted. I put my mask back on and we went back outside.

As soon as we stepped out, Techno started to slightly shake, but a tight squeeze of mine calmed him. I went up to the people waiting.

"What took you so long?" The man asked, sorta angry. I don't blame him, he had to wait around 30 minutes. "Sorry sir. What do you need?" I apologised. Techno was snuggling my neck behind me, trying not to be seen. The man smiled. "I want you to marry Hailey over here." He gestured to the girl, who was on her phone. I politely shook me head. "Sorry sir, but I'm taken."

His expression fell. "Just marry her. My son, already a failure. Please, it's for the company. My son would've done it but he ran away. He was such a handsome boy too, yet a failure. Hopefully you'll help." He started pleading. I still refused. I felt light breaths on the back of my neck. I smiled behind the mask.

"Ple- Hey.. who's behind you?" The man asked. "Oh you don't really have to worry, he's my boyfriend." He squinted his eyes. "He looks like my son.." he said. I felt the light breaths speed up. I squeezed Techno's hand yet again, his breathing started to slow down again.

"Can I talk to him privately?" The man ask. I was about to refuse but he already grabbed Techno's hand, pulling him away. I could see the worry and fear in his eyes, so I called somebody to watch over them, in case something happens.

"Hey handsome~" the female stood up, putting her phone in her bag. She had also just out on lipstick again, so the tube of red lipstick was just put in her bag, lips filled of confident red. "Uh, hi Miss." I awkwardly said. "Why don't you want to marry me? I'm so rich," she hairflipped, "so beautiful, and so perfect for a man like you." I smiled.

Awkward

"Why don't you just leave your boyfriend. I'm already here~" I shook my head. "Sorry but he's already my everything " She sighed. "I can be more than your everything." I refused again.

[ A/N ]
Dunno why this in my headddd

"I could be a better boyfriend than him" she sang, I still shook my head. "I'll get you, one day~" she winked. I was dying inside. Dying from this awkward situation, dying from worry, what if Techno's not okay? What if-

My train of thoughts were interrupted by a touch by my chest. "Mmm muscly too~ Such a perfect man." She continued touching around until her hand touched near my crotch area. I backed up. "That's enough Miss." I told her. "Oh but you'd feel so good in me." I backed up more. Kinda sus- "Please just wait here. Uhhh, yeah-" She sat down in a weird position. "As you wish sir~" I awkwardly chuckled again, taking steps back. She stared at me, lust in her eyes.  I left to find Techno. That was such a weird experience though-

Techno POV
SHIT
SHIT
SHIT
SHIT

MY FATHER RECOGNISED ME

SHIT
SHIT
SHIT
SHIT

EVEN HAILEY'S HERE. THE GIRL HE WANTED ME TO MARRY. HE WANTS DREAM TO MARRY HER NOW. HE'S DRAGGING ME SOMEWHERE. HE CALLED ME A FAILURE.

SHIT

"Technoblade." He said. My eyes locked in with his, his eyes glaring daggers, mine cowering in fear. It's really.. not like me to be like this. "Why did you leave?' He asked with venom. "I- I-" I started stuttering. "Answer me. Why did you fucking leave?" He started to raise his voice.

I couldn't do this.

No
No
No
No
No

I sprinted away, trying to navigate myself towards Dream's office. He sounded like he was behind me. "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH!" He shouted, attracting attention. I felt his fingers touch my back occasionally, meaning he's very close. Tears were pricking my eyes, trying to come out. The sight of Dream's office caught me eyes, and I jumped in, but landed on my stomach. Father got in.

"I got you now, bitch." He said, smiling creepily. I gulped, scooting myself to the corner. He stepped towards my slowly. Every step was so loud. Every voice in my head was screaming to run, yet my legs were tired out. Tears began to drop, I started shaking.

"What the hell is going on here?"

Take your guesses on who it is again :)

1097 words