Chapter 4

3rd Person POV
"Hello Dream." Dream stared at the people in front of him. Suddenly, he ran towards them. "GEORGE! SAPNAP! HEY GUYS!" He shouted happily. Techno stood in a corner awkwardly. He didn't know what to do. As the trio continued to hug, Techno pulled out his phone, which was on silent. His phone was flooded with notifications.

Techno POV
I sighed at stood in the corner. Is this what I get for following two random guys? They were just hugging and laughing so I took out my phone. There were so many notifications waiting for me.

Dadza ✌️ - Have you finished your interview? It's been quite some time.

Me - Nope. Remember Dream? My assistant? He's the boss.

[ A/N ]
Techno's father that made him take over the company wasn't Phil, but he told him about it, well, everyone in his family. Phil just doesn't know about them being childhood friends.

Dadza ✌️ - Oh yeah I remember him. Lmao he gets to boss you around now huh?

Me - Yeah but rn he's hugging some people, dunno why.

Dadza ✌️ - Well, just come home soon

Me - Will do.

I looked back up. They were just chilling on some chairs and talking. Technically, I haven't really done my interview, but probably gonna get the job. I gave Dream a coffee after all.

Dream POV
After a bit of chatter (I haven't seen them in a while, they were on a trip or something for around 2 days), I remembered Techno was still in the room. "Guys I forgot Techno was here." I laughed. Techno's head lifted up hearing his name. I walked over to him.

"You got the job as my assistant." I told him. "All because of the coffee?" He chuckled. "All because of the coffee. But you still need to tell me about what happened. See you tommorow~" I told him. He nodded and began to walk out. "WAIT!" I stopped him in his tracks.

"Do you know how to get to the exit?" I asked, smirking, even though he couldn't see it, I knew he could hear it. He slightly smiled. "I'll find my way around." Then, Techno left. I smiled.

"Dream?" Sapnap said. I turned to them again. "Yeah?" I asked. "Who is that? It seems like you're really close yet he said you were interviewing him. You also asked him to get you a coffee! You don't do that! He knew your favourite! I don't even know that!" George said, sounding kind of angry. I mean it's true, he doesn't know. But I knew Techno before I met him. So, we know eachother's likes and dislikes. Although I still don't know if he knows I'm Dream or not. He still calls me Dre, and doesn't call me Smiles.

"George, chill. I know him." I tried to calm him down. "But we're your best friends Dream!" He protested. "How does he know more than we do?" I sighed. "If you're going to argue with me, just get out." That's when Sapnap perked up. "Wait- Dream." I looked at him. "Sorry.." he looked saddened. "Sap, it's not your fault," I told him. "Mainly George's." I chuckled. He smiled. George was mad. He slumped down on the chairs.

I picked up the coffee Techno got for me and took a sip. I checked the time. "You guys should probably get home." I told them. Sapnap nodded and pulled George up, dragging him towards the door. "See you guys tommorow!" I exclaimed. "See you Dreamy!" Sapnap said. "Bye Dream!" George said, finally standing up.

Wilbur POV (Oooo new POV)
I was chilling on the sofa, watching TV when the door swung open. "Hey Blade." I said. "Hey Will." A child ran towards him with full charge, head first and slammed into him. He winced but didn't fall, or let out any words of pain. "BLADEEEEE!" Tommy shouted. "Hey Toms."

"Imma go put my stuff down." Techno said, walking towards his room. After he came back, we all heard Mumza shout "FOODS READY!" and all hurried to the kitchen.

Everyone sat down at their usual seats. Mumza had set out some lasagne, vegetables and garlic bread. Delicious.

"So, Tech, how was the interview?" I asked. "Fine. Did Phil tell you who the boss was?" I shook my head. "It's Dream." I was shocked. "Dream as in your assistant from before you came here?" He nodded. "OH! I REMEMBER DREAM! HE HAS A SISTER! I MET HER BEFORE!" Tommy shouted.

"How was your date, Will?" Phil asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I blushed furiously. "F-fine.." I finally said. "Rightttt" Phil said. "I bet tou don't have as much women as I do." Tommy said proudly. "You haven't even went on a date yet." Techno stated. "Well- I- It's close." Tommy crossed his arms. Phil, Mumza and I laughed. "Tommy, don't you think you're too young?" Mumza commented. Tommy shook his head. "I'm old enough."

After we were finished eating, I decided to go back to my room. I felt like playing something, just didn't know what. Tommy went up to play Minecraft, Techno went for an outside walk, Dadza and Mumza were both watching TV.

I lied on my bed and started texting my mysterious someone. ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

Techno POV
I walked out the door of the house. I started to walk. I walked over to the place that has a lot of memories. Blossomed Pink. Our secret place. The place where we told each other that we had to leave the other. The place where we met.

I had to walk quite a lot, because it was far. Not really but still. I walked over to the tree and sat down. The moon was glistening, shadows creating beauty. The blossoms floated down with the wind. I closed my eyes as memories flew in my head.

After a bit there was some vibration from my pocket. I took out my phone.

Smiles :) - Hey Tech, I'm bored so texting you lol

Me - Uh okay-

Smiles - Well goodnight, see you tmr

Me - Goodnight I guess.

Me - Bro why you text me about being bored then going to sleep straight after?

Smiles - Dunno but still

Me - K

I put my phone back at started to walk back to the house.

1070 words

Idk what I'm doing anymore-

Also pls comment who you want Wilbur to be shipped with. I need ideas.