Chapter 12

aHeM

ur mum

3rd Person POV
The car stopped. He stepped out. Just kidding. It's Dream (ik y'all fell for it).

With every step, Dream regretted his decision. His decision of employing George. The decision of befriending George. If all of this weren't real, it would be a lot easier to distract someone.

He reached the doorstep, taking a deep breath. Then he knocked. He waited some time, awkwardly standing. Then, the door flung open. 'About time.' Dream thought.

George was in a expensive as hell looking suit. It looked so expensive it may have been robbed. No way George is that rich.

"Hi Dream!" George smiled. Dream tugged his lips up. "Let's go?" He asked, sticking out a hand that George quickly took. He led him to the car, and opened the door for him, then went in. He told the driver to go to the city, and off they went.

Techno and Wilbur crept out of the shadows. "They gone?" Wilbur whispered. In the same volume, Techno replied. "Hopefully.."

Wilbur stepped towards the door, and tries to open it. "Dumbass! It's obviously locked!" Techno sighed. "I- I knew that!" Wilbur said, putting his hands up defensively. "Right.." Techno crossed his arms, rolling his eyes.

"Stop fucking rolling your eyes at me and open the door then!" Wilbur shouted-whispered. Techno rolled his eyes again and went towards the door. It seemed like it needed to be lockpicked.

"I think I need to lockpick it, can you find another entrance or perhaps something to lockpick it with?" Techno asked, kneeling down to inspect the lock. "Okay." Wilbur started to walk around.

Techno whipped a bobby pin from his hair. 'At least he can't annoy me.' Techno thought, smiling. He then started to insert the pin and tried to open it.

Wilbur walked around the house, scanning the ground for anything to use. He found a crusty pin on the ground and ran to Techno.

"Tech! I found something.." he trailed off as he saw his brother with a bobby pin already, picking the lock. "Oh yeah! Heh.. I had one all along!"

"You bitch!" Wilbur tried to pounce of Techno, who dashed into the house. "Good news though, we got in here faster~!" Wilbur sighed, walking in.

The house looked fairly normal, considering the strange outside look. They walked around, inspecting everything. Maybe a secret entrance. Maybe just a room. Quackity could be anywhere.

"Hmmm, where could he be?" Techno asked, picking a book from the shelf. Maybe there was a book button thing that opens the shelf. Unsuccessful.

"Do you have anything that shows where he is?" Techno looked a Wilbur, who shrugged. "Wait! I think I have a picture of him, but all tied up. Doesn't really show the location."

Techno brought a finger up to his chin. "What if he has a basement?" He asked, looking around. He saw a brick that looked slightly out of place, it being a little loose. He walked up towards it, and pulled it out. A lever replaced it's place.

"Will!" He exclaimed. Wilbur came running over to see a lever. "Pull it!" Wilbur instructed. Techno did as told and a secret door opened. A staircase was there, leading them down.

Wilbur took the first step, then descended down, Techno following closely behind. At the bottom, there was another door. This time, it had a pin.

"What could be the code?" Wilbur pondered. Right now, the code on the lock was 7654. "What if George left it as the code? What if it is 7654?" Techno voiced his thoughts.

"Pffftt, no way a kidnapper is that dumb, but since I'm a good brother, I'll try it." Wilbur smirked, Techno scoffed, rolling his eyes.

Wilbur tried to unlock the lock and it worked. Silence filled the room. Techno giggled. Then, he laughed. "Shut up!" Wilbur shouted out of embarrassment. "Let's just go." He stated, walking in.

Wilbur walked into the room to see a tied up Quackity, whose arms were chained on a wall (ngl, I'm pretty sure he was on a chair, but I don't rlly remember so just pretend he was chained on a wall). "W-Wilbur..?" Quackity whispered softly. "Hey baby, I'm here." Wilbur replied, smiling.

He walked over and untied his boyfriend, Techno standing awkwardly, looking around. The couple hugged. Techno watched, missing his own boyfriend.

'Wonder what he's doing right now..' Techno thought.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Somebody shouted. Everyone whipped their head.

George..

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" George shouted. "Taking back what's mine." Wilbur hissed, narrowing his eyes. Dream silently walked in, hand rubbing his neck sheepishly.

Techno ran to Dream, tackling him in a hug. "Hi Tech." Dream smiled, hugging his boyfriend tightly. George fumed. He grabbed Dream's hand and yanked him away from his boyfriend, tightly hugging him. "What the fuck George? He clearly doesn't like you, why are you still trying?" Techno stepped towards George, hand in pocket, holding a knife, ready to kill. "He's mine." George spat out. "He'll never choose someone like y-"

Suddenly, George fell. Blood was spilling out. "He can make fun of me, others for all I care, just not my boyfriend." Dream said, gripping a knife. He threw the knife to the floor, then walked to Techno.

"Let's go?" He smiled. Wilbur's lips formed into a straight line, but Quackity gave him a peck, redirecting his attention.

The couples walked out, happy that George was finally dead. Dead and dead. Finally dead and dead and not alive therefore dead.

_________________

Dream proposed to Techno under their unforgettable, loved, pink blossom tree, Techno accepting. They got married soon after.

Wilbur and Quackity also got married, and so did Karl and Sapnap. It seemed that for life to become paradise, they needed to kill of the barrier. In this case, George.

They were all finally happy.

IT'S THE END GUYS

SORRY FOR THE RUSHED LAST CHAPTERR

BUT THANKS FOR READING, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT <333

STAY TUNED IG

BYEEEEEE

<3

1004 words