Chapter 1

Flashback
Dream POV
"M-mother.. Don't worry, I'll make enough to pay for you to be healed" I told her, she faintly nodded, smiling. I was in the hospital, on the chair, crying. Mother was lying on the bed, really, really sick. She needed to be healed, but that is really expensive. Not having a lot if money, I had to help. Father is already dead, Drista is at school. She can't work yet so I must. I must do this for my family.

Techno POV
"Why do I have to take over your company? Can't you just wait a little? I'm only 13! How am I already old enough? Can't I just spend time with my best friend for longer? I don't want to move.." I asked, I wanted to stay here. I just need to. I can't leave my best friend.. "Technoblade. Say goodbye to your.. friend and come back. We need to leave as soon as possible." Father said, I sighed, not bothered to continue fighting, I'm not bothered antmore. Father is just so.. UGH! Also I kinda wanted to see my best friend. He's the bestest friend you could ever ask for. With his dirty blond hair, emerald green eyes and sparkling freckles..

After a bit
"Hey Bacon!" My best friend shouted from out meeting spot. "Hey Smiles" I replied, smiling. Dream hugged me. This happened every time, we always hugged. "Well um.." I said. Dream looked at me. "I need to tell you something." Dream nodded. "I..do too.." he said. I gulped. "Well..you wanna go first..?" He nodded, "Sure" He looked at me, and I looked at him. "Can we sit at the secret spot? I love the view." I nodded.

We walked to our spot. There was the sparkling azure river, with the pink blossom tree with drooping flowers, which were falling so gracefully. There were other flowers that were growing all around, flowers that added to the beautiful scenery.

I breathed in the flowery scent, then sat down by the blossom tree, leaning on it. "Alright so.." Dream started, "I have to start working, y'know my situation with my mum.." I nodded. I knew what it was. His mother was sick and needed treatment. "I just wanted to know if you would help me.. because you're my best friend." My tears were building up. I can't help him. He needed my help. I can't help him. This repeated in my head, I closed my eyes. I can't help him anymo- "Techno!" I came back. "Are you okay? You look like you're about to start crying!" Dream said, sitting on my lap, looking worriedly at me. His face was so close to mine I could just- No no no. "Sorry.." I apologised. "Okay, you're turn." I took a breath.

"My father wants me to take over his business, a-already. He's m-making me move.." I couldn't meet Dream's eyes, I knew he was going to cry, or shout at me for leaving. I was also going to cry. Finally, I swallowed my fear and looked up. Dream was wiping his tears with a slightly angry yet sad look on his face. He looked at me, then wrapped his arms around me. "Bacon.. no.. please don't leave me. I'm already struggling!" He started crying. "Smiles.. I'm sorry.. Father is making me leave! I wish I could stay but I can't... I'm sorry, I'm sorry.." I repeatedly apologised, crying with Dream, hugging him tightly.

Dream POV
Techno was hugging me really tightly. I was really devastated. He was really leaving me! I understand that is was not his fault, but it still hit really hard.

"S-smiles.." Techno said after a bit. "Yeah..?" Techno slightly pushed me, both hands on my face. "I'll see you again. I promise." He said, wiping my tears away. I smiled, so he did too. "Okay Bacon, if you don't keep the promise I will personally kill you in Heaven." I told him. Techno chuckled. "Okay, I don't think you'll do that to your best friend though" I gasped. "How dare you." He giggled. "I'll miss you Smiles." He smiled, "I'll miss you too Bacon."

End of Flashback
3rd Person POV
Ugh. That same dream again. There was a knock on my door. I groaned. "Come in." Father came in. "Technoblade, I need to speak with you."

"Father no. I'm not gonna marry her.." Techno gritted his teeth, fuming. They were in Techno's room, Techno's father was making Techno marry some girl whom he found 'rich and pretty'.

"Technoblade. You are going to marry her. It's not your choice." His father said. "IT IS MY CHOICE!" Techno raised his voice louder than he was supposed to, earning a glare from his father. "IT IS MY CHOICE! IT'S MY LIFE. I'M JUST TAKING OVER YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS BECAUSE YOU FUCKING MADE ME!" Techno had tears that were struggling to be kept in, while his father just crossed his arms, glaring. "That's because I-" "SHUT UP! YOU MADE ME LEAVE MY BEST FRIEND! YOU TOOK AWAY MY BEST FRIEND. MY LIFE. I LOVE HIM, OKAY? NOT THAT STUPID ASS LADY BITCH WHO FUCKING-"

*SLAP*

"D-did you just fucking slap me..." Technoblade said, in a voice lower than a whisper. Techno stared at his father, who was throwing knives with his glare. "Yes. Listen to me. You are going to marry her whether you like it or not." With that, Techno's father left, leaving Techno alone in the room. A tear rolled down his cheek, others following. He sat down, hugged his knees to his chest. Weeping.

After a good ten minutes of just crying, he got up. "I need to get out of here. Whatever it takes." Technoblade whispered to himself.

972 words

A/N
Ayo? A flashback within a flashback?