Chapter 1.

Y/ns POV:
Life has and always has been pretty boring, plain.
I just want to do something not normal or boring.
I just wanna be me.

"Um.. Y/n. Pay more attention now." My teacher yelled at me. I looked up out of my tras and nodded. They smiled at me. Then the bell rang.

I ran out of the classroom to my locker. I grabbed my backpack and headphones and headed out the school. I'm so happy 6th grades finally over.

I sigh as I leave the building. I looked over and saw the 2 people I hated the most. Hemi and shitty Jasmin. (These are really shitty people I know btww.)

I flip them off and walk away. They just stare at me.
I really don't have time for them. They make me wanna puke.

I got home and opened the front door. I smelt smoke, I went into the kitchen to see my mom on the floor dead. With a knife in her throat.

Then I run over to the living room. My dad was on the ground. Also with a knife in his throat.

I back up a but and turn around and run out of my house. It was on fire! I didn't have time!

I ran all the way into town and just sat on a random bench. I started crying. How could this have happened?

Who did this. I got up and just as i got up I tripped a guy. Fuck.

"Sorry." I say to him. "It's fine." He says not even looking at me and running off.

Wow he's in a rush. I look down at my phone and see that m
All my friends are texting me. They can help me..

But mabye I don't want to go back. I remember how the police cam track your phones.

So you put it on the cement under you and you stepped on it. I ran to a subway I was starving I had 40 dollars.

I got a meal and went outside and sat on the grass. Then I ate my sandwich. It was so good. The school lunch was horrible.

After I ate I grabbed my coat out of my backpack and put it on my lap it was a little chilly.

I sat under a tree, it was very tall a few leafs feel on me.
I was just sitting their when someone came up to me and gave me a cookie.

"Thanks?" I say to them they just nod at me. Then they smile and leave.

Then I saw a police car with the lights on park by me and come over to me. While they were walking over.

I put my blanket and the cookie I just got into my bag. I zipped it up. And then I started running.

I ran at least 2 blocks before the police officer stopped chasing me. I went into a little coffee shop.

Then a lady came up to me. Before she could say anything I said "Just a water please." She nodded and went to get me a water.

I was so tired. After this I gotta find a place to stay. She gave me the water and i got up and left.

I headed down the street I know my friend lives in her parents store! She'll probably let me stay their.

I headed into her shop. I saw her parents at the front. Her mom nodded her head and I went into the back and up the stairs.

She wasn't their.. its fine I'll just stay here for the night. I climb into one of the beds and fall asleep.

(I WILL ACCULLY UPDATE THIS STORE YOU WILL START MEETING IPLIERS AND OTHER IN THE NEXT CHAPER!! THX FOR READING!!)