Chapter 12

(OMG!!! Thank you guys so much for 100 views on this like what!! <3)

I run out into the hall way and see Yancy talking to Google. I look at him with tears running down my face. "Yancy..?" I say standing still. He runs over to me.

"What the fuock? Your bleeding out of your ears?" He says looking at my ears. "It doesn't hurt but I'm scared Yanc.. I'm scared.." I say nervously with a chuckle.

Then Dark comes walking down the hallway. But before he could see the blood had disappeared. "What the fock!?" Yancy said looking in my ears. "Uhm.. what are you looking for Yancy.." Dark said turning to him looking a bit mad and confused.  "Theirs was blood.. now itsrr- gone?" Yancy said still looking I my ear.

"Hum. Y/n.. looks like you got yourself healing powers." He said walking away. I looked at him. Yancy kept asking me if I was okay I was alright. Their was no pain at all.. strange..?

"Ýèāh. Şťŕàñģè ŕìģhţ?" A voice said. I heard the voice again.. I sighed and went into the kitchen. Google was cooking lunch. It was already lunch.

"Hello Y/n." He? Said. "What are you making?" I ask.. him? "Grilled cheese and bread sticks!" Google said enthusiastic. Seemed he was trying to act happy.

I still hadn't seen my dad. I hope he's alright. I walk over to Google and.. he? Hands me a grilled cheese and some bread sticks. "Thanks Google I say. He? Nods back at me as I saying your welcome.

I then go sit down at the table to eat my lunch. I'm starving. I'm pretty sure I haven't ate for the last like day! I finished it all and then I went to my room to watch some f/s! (Favorite show). I'm on season (1,2ect).

I went onto my room and laid in my bed. It was so comfy. Then I looked at the bottom of the bed. I saw that their was a blanket on the bottom of my bed with a note on top. It said happy early Christmas :) -A Oh shit Anti.. I grab the blanket and put it in my closet becuase I'm not going to use a blanket that someone who tried to kill me sent me!?

(There will be a Christmas special !! I'll most likely post it on the 23rd or 22!! <3)