Chapter 2

Y/ns POV:
I wake up to see I'm not in the same bed I was in before. I was in a hospital bed. "What the fuck!" I screamed outloud.

I looked over to see some guy in a suit and kinda gray skin and black hair talking to a nurse.

He looks over at me and then back at the nurse. I try to get up but I'm chained to the fucking bed! What the fuck!!!

I stay still for a second confused on what is happening. Then a nurse comes in and undoes the chains. I sit up and rub my wrists.

She gives me some clothes. I go into the bathroom and change into them. I actually like these clothes! I head back out of the bathroom to see a man in a suit.

He smiles at me. "Hello Y/n." "Um.. who are you?" "I'm your uncle." "What.. What do you mean? I don't have an uncle." I say to him.

He comes up to me. "Those parents of yours. They toke you from your real family." He says to me. "I can tell you more once we get home."

He grabs my wrist and walks me out of the hospital to his car. The we drive for a long time. When we got out we were in the middle of nowhere.

"We are in the middle of nowhere?" I say. He looks at me the we appear inside of a giant mansion. "Wow.." I say.

"Y/n.." Dark says. I looked at him. "Would you like to meet your actual dad?" He tells me. "Yeah?" I say confused.

Then we walk to a room and Dark opens the door. Theirs a man with a pink mustache and pink hair.

He turns to me and he smiles at me. He runs over to me and hugs me. "Oh my god! My Y/n!" He says hugging me tight. I just stand their.

"You must be so confused. But basically um... My names Wilford! I'm your dad ! Uhm.. And you have lots of family." He says to me.

"When can I meet them?" I ask him. "Right now! Yes, there about to be here." Wilford says.

Then I hear talking in the room we like the one we like teleported into. All three of us walk downstairs. There were 6 people their.

"Everyone introduced yourself to Y/n." My dad says. "I'm Mark." A guy that looked like Dark but with actual normal looking colored skin. "I'm jack." A guy with green hair said.

"I'm bing." A guy that looked just like Mark and Dark with sunglasses on. "I'm Yancy!" A dude said. He looked like he was a prisoner.

"I'm google it's nice to meet you Y/n." Then a person that sounded like Google.

Then a guy that looked like Jack came in. "Y/ns finally home!" The guy said laughing crazily.

Wilford stepped infront of me. "You will not take Y/n Anti." Wilford says. "He/She is a demon like me." Anti says glitchy.

Darks POV:
"No she's/he's not. And you better shut up Anti or I swear to fucking God i will kill you." I say as I grab Anti neck.

"Google bring Y/n to her room. Yancy go with them. We have some business to take care of." I say to them.

Y/ns POV:
Yancy and Google bring me to my room. I look around and it has f/s or f/m (favorite movie or show.) Posters everywhere.

The bed looks so fluffy I go over to it and sit on it. I look over and see Google sitting in a chair and Yancy just standing by the door picking his nails.

"Your just gonna stare at me?" I say to Google. "Yes." He says. "Okay...?" I say as I grab a book that was on my nightstand.

It's was twilight. That's a good book. So I start reading it.