Chapter 8

For the rest of that day The King Of The Squirrels and Google kept me company. King Of The Squirrels kept screaming and running around though. Google kept telling him to calm down around me.

The next morning I woke up to hear The King Of Squirrels breaking a vase. It was really loud and all I could hear people say was jibberish!

I got dressed and went downstairs nobody was down stairs. I looked around the vase was gone. Then I heard a car alarm go off.

I looked out the window and saw my dad trying to get his pink jeep working and all the others were trying to help him. Dark was just watching them.

"Goodmorning Y/n." I heard someone say behind me. I turned and saw Dark. "Hey dark!" After I said that he had brought me some tea. It was cinnamon.

Then me and Dark went outside and my dad saw me and ran up to me. "You need help with the jeep?" I say with sigh.

"Yeah..." My dad says to me. Then I go over to the jeep grab the keys that were on the seat and put them in the ignition. "I did it!" I say while getting out of the jeep.

Then I saw a blue BMW pull up to are house. It was Mark and Jack! I went over to them and said "Hey!" As I gave them hugs.

Then Mark, Jack, Google, Dark, The Host and my dad went inside to talk. While I stayed outside with the childlike egos Yancy, Bing and King Of The Squirrels.