Chapter 3

Y/ns POV:
It had been a few hours and then Dark came in. He had some blood on his hands that as he came in was wiping them on a handkerchief.

"You can come out now." He said while leaving quickly. I got up and put the book I was reading on the night stand.

Google got up while Yancy stood up straight. Google opened the door for me and closed it on Yancy.

"Oww!" Yancy said while rubbing his head.

I started laughing. Google looked at me confused. Then I stopped.

Google walked me down the stairs to a large room with a lot of chairs. Then everyone came in and sat down. I sat down next to my dad and Google.

Google must sits their when we start eating their were a bunch if good food. And (f/f) (fav food)!!! I eat that mostly. Then when everyone's done my dad grabs my wrist and says.

"Time for bed Y/n" He says to me. "It's only 9!" I say.

He just looks at me, I'm tired anyways I go with him to my room. He tucks me in.

"Goodnight Y/n." He says to me while leaving me a kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight" I say while he closes my door.

I fall asleep, It was quite peaceful at first. But then I opened my eyes. I was not in my bed. I was on a beach.

Then I heard glitchy laughter. I look around to see who it was. Then a guy with green hair came out of the shadows of a palm tree.

"Anti.." I say while slowly backing away. "Y/n.. your mine." He says while coming closer.

Then I feel scratching on my arms I pulled up my sleeve to see scars being made.

"Ow.." I say as it starts cutting deeper and deeper and deeper.. I start screaming it hurts so much!

Wilfords Pov:
I hear screaming. It not marks scream. It Y/ns.. I get up and run to Y/ns room. I go in and see her blankets covered in blood.

I run over to her/him/them. "Y/n wake up!! Wake up!!" I say out loud while shaking her/him/them.

She/he/they won't wake up. Then Dark came in. He looked a but confused he came over and Y/n stopped screaming and opened her/his/their eyes.

"What happened.." She/He/They said. "It doesn't matter what happened is your safe now." I say. I hug them and I stayed with them all day till Dark came over to me and wanted to talk to me.

"We both know who this was." Dark says. I nod. "Why does he want them so badly?." He says to me. "I don't want her/him/them to get hurt!"

I say. I start to cry and Dark looks annoyed but let's me cry into his shoulder.

I feel so bad for Y/n.. She/He/They shouldn't have to deal with any of this..