Chapter 7

Y/ns Pov:
I sighed as I sat up. My head was pounding amd it hurt so bad..
Then i heard a door open. I looked around and couldn't see the door. Then I heard a glitchy laughter. And right then I knew it was Anti..

"Y/nn.." I heard him say getting closer to where I was. I looked around for a way to escape or protect myself but their was nothing.

Then before I knew it he opened the door. He had a knife in his hand. He came closer to me with it. I was so scared I moved my self into the corner.

Then he started stabbing me in the arm. I started screaming and he was just stabbing me laughing.

I them passed out. I woke up to see my Dad and Dark fighting Anti and Glitch. Then I heard Mark and Jack run up behind me and pick me up. "Y/n! Your okay!" They say carrying me out of the cell and bring me back to are house.

After that I was stuck in my bed for quite a while. It was horrible! Then I heard my Dad and Dark come in they haven't haven't home for a few days. Then I heard My door open and my dad came running in.

"Y/n.. I'm so glad your okay!" He says side hugging me. "Are you okay." I say while looking at all the cuts on his face and arms. "Yes I'm fine Y/n." He says while leaving the room proboly to go clean his cuts. Then Google and king of the squirrels come in.

"Hey yall!"  I say to them. "Hey Y/n." Google says. I moved my eyes to King Of The Squirrels and then he saw one scratch on my face. "Squirrels let's go get bandades!" He yelled to himself.

"How do you feel?" Google asks me. "I feel fine." I say to Google smiling. "Thanks for asking." I say. "No problem." Googles replies to me giving me a small smile then sitting down next to me.