Mafia in the Morning PT 1? (💗?💔?)

Mafia AU

Idk what to do fore code names or whatever so bear with me

I've been recently obsessed with Yakuza Aus so here you go

🍒

~

You were a hitman who was offered a job to work for the top yakuza in all of Japan. Now normally you prefer to work alone since you won't have to share any of the money you earned with a partner, however the yakuza boss—The Demon King™️ as they call him—offered to pay handsomely if you joined his yakuza organization. How could you say no to a handsome reward? The answer is you can't. While you may be a hitman, you were also a broke college student who was struggling with student loans, debt, and also rent so you take advantage of any money you can get a hold of.

There is a knock on your apartment door. You weren't expecting anyone besides a chauffeur so you had a hunch on who it is. You looked through the peephole on your door and your hunch was correct, it was the chauffeur The Demon King™️ had sent for you. Taking a breath, you grabbed your stuff and opened the door.

"Are you ready?" The chauffeur asked?

You nodded and followed them to the very expensive looking car. The drive to the yakuza headquarters was quiet and long. Only certain people knew where it was located and it appears that you're going to be one of those special people. The car parked in a special car garage, there were other expensive cars but they seemed like they're not just for The Demon King™️, but also for other members of the yakuza.

Hopping out of the car, you were escorted to The Demon King's™️ office. You looked around the decently huge room. So this is where the boss (The Demon King™️) does whatever yakuza bosses do in their office. Just then you heard footsteps and a door opening. I'm all his glory stood The Demon King™️ and his right hand man, and sister.

The Demon King ™️ spoke, "Hello, sorry we're late."

You turn around and are met with a beautiful man with his long hair pulled into a ponytail while wearing a white button up with a black suit jacket draped over his shoulders with little accents of green here and there. You hadn't realized you were starting until a voice broke you out of your thoughts.

"There is no need to apologize, sir," you had forgot that the chauffeur was there for a moment.

The Demon King™️ looked at you, "This must be the hitman we requested to recruit."

You looked back at The Demon King™️, "Yes, that is me."

He smirked, "Since you're here i suppose I better offer my part of the bargain, that is only if you're staying."

"Yes, I've decided to take your offer and join the yakuza," you said — quickly too mainly because you really wanted that money.

"Then here you go," he said as his sister walked over to you.

you were handed a briefe case. Inside is ¥134,415,000.00 which is equivalent to 1 million U.S dollars. Your eyes were bulging out of your head. Never in your career as a hitman we're you given this much money. You almost couldn't speak but thankfully you managed to make out a small 'thank you'.

The Demon King™️ turned to his sister, "Please bring them to their room."

His sister nodded her head and escorted you to where you would be staying. It was a long walk which made you realize how big this place is. There were several locked rooms but you could see silhouettes of people inside some of the rooms — along with screams of pain. Finally The Demon King's™️ sister stopped.

"This is your room," she said as she opened the door.

"Thank you," you say, "how long will I be here?"

She looked at you and handed you the key to your room, "That is hard to say, but I suppose it depends on your performance."

You stand in thought, "I see... Thank your for the heads up. "

"Nezuko," she said, "you can call me Nezuko."

You smile at her, "Thank you Nezuko."

She mumbles a 'you're welcome' and leaves you alone with your thoughts. This is where you're gonna be for who knows how long. You decide to use this to prepare yourself for whatever comes next. After all, you're a hitman. You've done some pretty gruesome work, but will it compare to the worl you'll have to do in the yakuza?