Pretty Tears (🔥, 🍋) 100k Special

{2nd person pov}

(WARNING, SMUT AHEAD. PLEASE LEAVE IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE.)

(Also Dom reader and somewhat sadist reader warning! ⚠️)

(Modern-ish AU, aged up)

[Written by Blossom 🌸]

Here you were, in between your pretty boyfriends thighs. His pants off as you tease him.
You loved being in control, especially of him. Knowing he's yours and will obey you.

But when you both go this way, a part of you always wanted to explore it further...you...wanted to see him cry because of you.

Which is odd in your opinion, you love him to bits and hate seeing him upset. But something in that mind of yours wants to make him whine and cry for you.

You always just tried to shake that urge away. But tonight was different for some reason.

"Baby, please just touch me or something...please..." He whispered as you kissed along his thighs.
Getting closer to where he wanted you to get his hopes up and then kissing back down, bringing the distance back between you and his aching cock.

"My poor pretty baby boy..." You cooed looking up at him from your knees, smiling at him. You're hands trailing up to grip his hips.

He jumped a little at the feeling. As he looked down at you with pleading half lidded eyes.

You glaced back down to his thighs. And something in you just snapped, you meant to kiss his thighs again. Maybe a few hickeys here and there if you felt he deserved it.

But you bit his thigh. And he whined. Realizing this you look back up at him and cup his face standing on your knees to get a better look at him.

"Tanjiro? Are you ok? I'm sorry, I-I don't know why I did that." You somewhat panicked, you didn't want to hurt your love but you did too...so badly...

"Y-yeah I'm ok honey I just-" He paused and took a deep breath. "You just caught off guard was all...it didn't hurt. I've been through worse, I'm strong. It um...was actually kinda nice?"

You're stare got more serious and lustful again.

"Tanjiro, color."

"Green."

That's all you needed to hear before biting his thighs again, harder this time. He squirmed a bit under your hands that were holding his hips.

After 4 more bites (2 on each thigh) you stood up and sat on his lap, laying your head in between his shoulder and his neck.

You make an O with your hand.
"Fuck yourself into my hand ok? Don't be shy either. Fuck it like you mean it. Fuck it like it's me. And I'll keep biting you ok baby?" You asked waiting for the ok.

He nods his head, "Ok, ok."
As he starts to work himself into your hand you start to bite down hard on his neck, he whines at every bite.

Time passes by and then he whispers "I'm going to come...please baby..."

You take your hand away. He whimpers at the loss.