Needy Tanjiro (💗?,🔥?)

{2nd person pov}
[Written by Blossom]

He doesn't know why. But he misses you. Sure he sees you every day but with training, taking care of Nezuko, and keeping track of Zenitsu and Inosuke, he somehow lost time with you. His precious love.
He tried to distract himself from the loneliness by training even more. But everything he did didn't help him. You were invading his mind too much. In ways he didn't even know or wanted to know.
Wholesome thoughts of cuddling, and kissing would turn into fantasies of making out and then-.
He didn't even want to admit it.

It was... intense imaginations to say the least.

So when he finally got the chance to be with you, he knew he had to make it count.

It started with a hug; his arms wrapped around your body as he groaned into your shoulder.

You were trying to work on something, you just thought screw this shit and hugged him back.

He was nuzzling himself close as possible to you, savoring this moment as if it was the last.

"Tanjiro?"

"Yes darling?"

"Is, everything ok?"

"Everything is fine now my love. Now that I have you." He sighed into your shoulder.
You giggled at how clingy he was being. It was so cute of him to be like this.

"Did you miss me?"

"You have no idea honey." He squeezed you tight for a few seconds.

"Well, we have each other now. What do you wanna do?" You asked innocently. Assuming it was going to be a date night now or something.

"Oh baby...you have no clue the things I wanna do to you...to do together..." He whisper next to your ear. It sent a chill down your spine, which lead down to an area you were too embarrassed to admit.

"Tanjiro...? Since when did you start thinking and saying things like that?" You asked, trying not to seem too affected.

"I just...I don't know. I've missed you too much to the point where I want you. I've been having...shameful thoughts to say the least." He blushed (which was rare).

"I'm fine with it if you want to do stuff like that. What did you have in mind?" You put a hand into his hair and played with it softly.

"I don't even know to be honest. I just want you to be mine. All mine." He kissed you neck. Then your cheek, then jaw, then back to your neck.

This was getting you flustered but you couldn't pin point why. Maybe it was the tension, the fact that this was all new, maybe it was just him.
Without realizing or meaning too, you pulled his hair a little.

"Mhm..." He slowly moaned into the neck kiss he was giving you.

"You...like that?" You stammered embarrassed already.

He nodded, "I didn't just like it baby. Why do you have to make me like this?"

"Make you like what?" You questioned.

"Horny. A needy bitch for you and only you love." He muttered.

You felt yourself become more into this from his words.

"Needy?"

"Needy." He started to kiss your jaw line.

"So how do you want to do this?"

"In a bedroom, dim lights, your beautiful body on mine. Kisses and love. And I mean lots of love baby." He lightly bit your neck. Not wanting to hurt you.

You shivered and let out a quiet groan.

"I love you so much. Can I please show you my love? I wanna make love with you so badly. But only if you also want it. We don't have too. I just want you for myself if you're ok with it." He begged to you, arms still around you in a hugging position.

"Tanjiro I am more than ok with it."

"Ok my love. But is it ok if we do it later? I just wanna hold you in my arms for a while. We can make love tonight if you're still up for it afterwards." He explained his thoughts while putting his head against yours and looking into your eyes with a smile.

You nodded and cupped his face.

"I can't wait to make my baby feel good..." He reached for your hand that was cupping his face.

You blushed, biting the inside of your lip.

"Now come on darling. Let's go to bed and cuddle for a while. Then I can make you feel amazing." He picked you up in his arms and brought you to his room.
He laid you on top of him and sighed.

"I love you so much. Can't wait for you to be all mine and for me to be all yours." He kissed your head while adjusting you both on his bed.

"I can't wait either baby. But with or without love making, I'm yours no matter what." You whispered, nuzzling into his warm chest.

"Thanks sweetheart. And I'm yours always too. I'm sorry we haven't been able to be together like this lately." He was relaxing with every word.

"It's fine, I understand why you've been busy. And plus you're gonna make up for it later right?" You winked and smiled at him. Which caused him to get somewhat flustered.

"Well yeah that's the plan-" He remarked trying not to laugh out of nervousness.

"Good. Cause I can't wait to know what you feel like when we become one." You smiled and nuzzled back into his chest.

"I know honey. I'm excited for it too." He stroked your hair, enjoying the feeling of your closeness.

And with that, you both slowly feel asleep. Dreaming of one another.

And awaiting for the time you both would truly become one when you both woke up.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
950 words
I like this one, it was cute
Kinda struggled with it but whatever.
Hope you enjoy this you sinners <3
Bye!!!!
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸