Little Love (💗)

{2nd person pov}

(This one is for age regressors/littles just so you know! It's modern AU and reader age regresses to around 6-7 years old. This is based on my friend who is a little and their experience with it and how they are during it so I'm sorry if it's not accurate you for!)

[Written by Blossom 🌸]

You sat in your room of your apartment kicking your feet on your bed as you colored. It always seemed to be comforting and helped you in little space.

You normally regressed to around the headspace of 6-7. So not extremely young but young enough to be small.

You heard keys unlocking your apartment door which confused you. You picked up your coloring book and brought with you to your kitchen where your apartment door was near.

The door opened and Tanjiro smiled at you.

"Hey baby, whatcha doing?" He asked locking your door and putting his set of keys back into his pocket.

You smiled and pointed at the coloring book you were holding.

"Oh you were coloring? Nice, are you doing ok? You haven't spoken to me yet. I'm not mad or anything I'm just genuinely wondering." He reassured kissing your forehead.

You giggled at the kiss and bounced a little out of happiness.

He looked at you admiringly and smiled.
"My beautiful baby..." He trailed off to himself.

You just looked up at him innocently and then it clicked in his mind finally about why you might be nonverbal and coloring.

"Are you in little space honey?" He asked gently.

You nodded.

"Oh ok, that explains it...you want me to take care of you?"

You nodded again.

"I can do that little love," he kissed your cheek this time.

You smile at him and walked over to a cabinet and pointed.

"Cabinet?" He asked and opened it looking inside. It had cups, mugs, water bottles, etc. He looked down at you smiling.

"You want a drink baby love?" He asked sweetly.

"Flip straw.." You responded.

He just hummed and leaned down a little to get more to your height.

"I'll take care of the drink, why don't you go sit at the table and keep coloring so you don't have to worry about since you're small?" He was so patient with you...he always as been.

You walked back to the table and sat down looking through your coloring book.

He found a water bottle with one of the flip up straws and took out the chocolate milk you had in your fridge. He filled up the bottle, screwed the lid on, and walked over to the table and sat down next to you.

"Thank you," You somewhat mumbled.

"Anything for my little love..." He whispered kissing your forehead again and pulled you closer. 💞

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
409 words
Sorry this is so short
But I think I'm getting motivated again for writing so I will hopefully be writing more soon!

Me and Cherry can't believe we're almost at 100k views!! That's insane!

We love you all and we're sorry we don't post much anymore.
Writers block sucks for sure
But thank you to everyone who has still stuck around 💗

And just so everyone knows/a reminder, we do have a discord server! I'm still active on it and it's kind of dead ngl, but it still exists so don't be afraid to ever try to start a conversation on there or something!

Again, love you all!
Byeeee!!!
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸