One

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Loud rap music was blasting through the speakers of the house filled with too many people but Jungkook was 5 shots in and nothing around him mattered anymore.  Only the strong bass he felt as he moved his body.  He was currently dancing in the living room by the bar with his best friend Jimin, a cutie with pink hair and great fashion sense.  He was dancing behind him, hands holding Jimin's tiny waist as they playfully grinded together with big smiles. Jimin bent forward, shaking his ass on Jungkook who spanked it with a giggle. 

A regular night for the best friends.

"Namjoon's gonna get mad at me again!" Jungkook pulled him back up, speaking into his ear so Jimin could hear him over the music.

Jimin waved him off, continuing to dance against his bestie.  He was having way too much fun.  "Joonie can suck a tit! He ignored me all day because he had to 'write a speech', like what an asshole!"  Jungkook laughed, shaking his head at the pettiness.

Namjoon never actually gets mad them.  He understands how close they are and that they've been friends long before he entered the picture.  He just sometimes gets salty because Jimin would go to Jungkook for things instead of talking to him and Jungkook would steal Jimin for hours.

Jungkook detached himself from Jimin, grabbing his hand instead and leading him back to their friends who were sitting down.  Jimin sat next to Namjoon, immediately crossing his arms and facing away from his handsome boyfriend who rolled his eyes. But nobody can handle Jimin like Namjoon. He pulled the boy on his lap, lightly wrapping one hand around his neck and kissing the life out of him.

Jungkook only shook his head at the stupid couple, those two would be together forever.  He suddenly felt eyes on him, subtly turning his head to meet a pair of intimidating brown eyes focused on him.  He immediately turned back around, finding the floor in front of him so much more interesting.

Yoongi, who noticed the whole interaction, leaned into Jungkook.  "What's up with you two now?"  Jungkook dismissed the comment, quickly muttering a "nothing" and going back to staring at the floor.

"Who, Jungkook and Taehyung?" Hoseok asked, noticing Jungkook's discomfort.  Yoongi nodded, leaning back into Hoseok who tucked him into his side.

"Obviously, Taehyung keeps provoking our little Jungkookie here who can barely deal with human interaction as it is."  Seokjin added, taking a break from kissing the drunk girl on his lap before going right back to it. No one even cared, they were all so used to it by now. 

Jungkook sighed, growing tired of talking about the boy already. "I just wish he would leave me the fuck alone."

And it's quite true, Taehyung does bother Jungkook.  The blonde could just be minding his damn business and here come's Taehyung.  It started with subtle glances towards Jungkook but now Taehyung willing comes up to bother and tease him.  Every time Taehyung showed his face to him, it increased Jungkook's dislike for him bit by bit.  By now, basically everyone in school knew of their little rivalry.

"Yeah, he's like weirdly obsessed with you sometimes." Yoongi said, remembering all the times Taehyung randomly came up to Jungkook.  "Like that time in lunch when he came up to our table and sat next to you."

"Oh yeah! He was like, 'Jungkookie you look extra annoyed today, is that my fault?', with that same smirk he always wears." Hoseok laughed, deepening his voice to mimic Taehyung.  Yoongi bit lip, trying not to laugh because Jungkook's face was looking more and more irritated.