Twenty

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

It was third period now, next was lunch and Jungkook was running on fumes. He only managed to grab a quick snack when he was with Taehyung and to say he was hangry, would be an understatement. He was shitty company when he was hungry, finding nothing funny and everything positively irritating. All of his friends knew this, and could tell just by the sharp look in his eyes that the best course of action would be, leaving him the fuck alone. Yet, one of his friends knew that such a thing could never apply to him.

So when Jimin sauntered in with a shit eating grin on his face, eager eyes landing on Jungkook's irritable figure, he couldn't give less of a damn.  He skipped over to his seat next to Jungkook, plopping down gracefully and crossing his pretty legs. He turned his body towards Jungkook, leaning into the younger as his smile only widened.  The blonde rolled his eyes and mentally prepared himself, that was smile was Jimin's 'I know how much of a whore you've been and you're going to tell me everything' smile. The worst of its kind. 

"Sooo... rumor has it Taehyung got out of your car this morning and you two were all lovey dovey." Jimin said, eyebrows jumping up and down in the most annoying way possible. Jungkook shoulder bumped Jimin lightly to make him back up, groaning loudly and laying his head on his desk.  "So what?" He murmured, closing his eyes as if he could block out the sound of Jimin's nagging that way.

Jimin's mouth dropped open in shock at the audacity. "So what?! Bitch, so give me the tea!" He whisper shouted, slapping Jungkook's shoulder.  He was going to find out what happened one way or another, even if he had to torture his best friend.

Jungkook glanced at the clock, realizing they still had a few minutes before the teacher would come in and start their lesson. He was going to Jimin later anyway, so why not now? He didn't have much a choice anyway.  "Fuck fine, I'll tell you." He started lowly, sitting up and leaning closer to Jimin with his right arm on the back of the older's chair. Jimin happily bounced a bit, leaning back onto Jungkook's arm and sitting so close he could've been in the younger's lap. "So, I went over to kinda apologize right? And I brought birria, of course, because how can you be mad over tacos? Jackson was there and he left quick as hell because it was so damn awkward at first. But then we ate, we sat down and talked, we watched some movies, I made him cum, and then-"

"Hold the fuck up! Aren't you leaving out some important points here?" Jimin's eyes bulged open, getting whiplash from how quick Jungkook tried to speed past the most important point. "Break it down for me right now." 

Jungkook rolled his eyes but complied nonetheless. "We were talking on the couch, then next I know we're kissing, then I'm on top of him. We didn't fuck. We just dry humped each other." 

"Shit that still sounds so hot though." Jimin giggled with a hand over his mouth. The besties told each other everything. Literally everything. So when one of them wanted details, they wanted to hear each dirty little detail down to the nitty gritty.

Jungkook smirked, eyes looking off into the distance as he reminisced on the feeling of Taehyung. Taehyung's moans, his warm breaths, his needy hands grabbing at Jungkook's hair, his long leg pulling him flush against his body. He wanted to feel it again. At this point, he craved it. "It was so good. I haven't been that excited to be with someone in a long time."

Jimin smiled at his bestie. Though he was hangry, Jungkook looked surprisingly content the whole day. He could only chalk it up to the power of Taehyung. "So, what happens now?" He was genuinely curious. He knew Jungkook's stance on relationships after his last one ended in flames so he wondered if he may make an exception for Taehyung.

Jungkook's little smirk fell, eyes now downcast onto his desk again. "I'm not sure. I think we're just feeling everything out. We were literally enemies just a few days ago and now we're here? I don't know. I just don't wanna rush anything and end up regretting my decisions."