Eight

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

"You're such a fucking idiot."

"I know."

"Like what were you thinking?"

"I know!"

"Like how could you-"

"Haru shut the fuck up! Stop throwing it in my face!"

The siblings were currently in Jungkook's room.  Jungkook was sulking on his bed while Haruka was searching through his closet to pick something for him to wear. It was now friday evening, meaning in a few hours he'd be forced to go to the basketball game, something he'd never thought he'd do.  He'd been moody all day and Haruka wasn't helping, using any chance she got to call him an idiot. He asked her to pick his clothes for him because he couldn't be bothered and here she is, verbally abusing him.

"Honestly, the whole thing is hilarious." Haruka laughed as she laid out an all black ensemble on her brother's bed; ripped jeans, plain t-shirt and a leather bomber jacket. "And it's not like anything bad is going to happen.  Bandana whore is going to be on the court the whole time, he shouldn't even have time to pay attention to you. Maybe he won't even notice you're there."

"Yeah right, he'll notice I'm there." Jungkook rolled his eyes, lazily rolling off his bed and peeling his shirt off to change into what Haruka laid out.  They had the exact same style so he never had to question what she'd pick out for him.  

Haruka took his spot on the bed, crossing her legs and pulling her phone out to text Riu to come pick them up. She was already dressed and ready to go.  Tight black leather shorts with fishnet stockings underneath adorning her pretty legs, a slightly oversized black cropped hoodie showing off her belly button piercing and a smoldering smoky eye look to finish her outfit. "Everyone is gonna be there with you Kook, including me so it'll be fine. I'll throw hands at a mofo."

Jungkook let out a deep sigh, taking his sweats off and pulling the ripped jeans on.  He fixed his hair in the mirror, adjusting his side part and fluffing his blonde locs a bit. "Yeah yeah, take a shot with me?" He needed a little bit of courage before he was surrounded by sweaty ass people in a sweaty ass gym watching sweaty ass men run back and forth.

Haruka nodded immediately, winking at her brother's outfit with approval before jumping off his bed and running downstairs to grab the tequila. She was always down to take shots, no matter what the occasion and she knew her brother would need all the help he could get tonight.

Jungkook chuckled at his sister, pulling on his bomber jacket and glancing in the mirror one last time before he made his way downstairs.  Haruka already had the shots poured out, handing Jungkook his with a smile. They clinked their glasses together, hitting the table once before throwing them back.  

"One more." Jungkook demanded with a small grimace, watching as Haruka excitedly poured another one.  One more somehow turned into two more and now they both were all warm and giggly.  Haruka's phone rang, indicating that Riu was here and the siblings stumbled to the front door.  Haruka slid on her Jimmy Choo heeled boots with a little difficulty as Jungkook stepped into his Doc Martens.

After she finally got her shoes on, Haruka ran outside all the way to Riu's driver side, flinging the door open and throwing herself onto his lap.  Her lips immediately latched onto his neck, grinding herself a bit onto his lap.  The man was completely caught off guard, a pathetic whine falling from his lips accidentally as his hands nervously went to her waist.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, moving to lock their front door behind him.  He walked upto Riu's car, opening the passenger door.  He bent down to see his sister still grinding on her boyfriend's lap, making a disgusted face.  He reached into the car, grabbing a firm grip on Haruka's hair before literally pulling her off of Riu's lap and into the passenger seat before slamming the passenger door shut behind him and jumping in the back.