Seven

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

"You did WHAT?!"

"Tae I.. I was trying to help-"

"Did I ask for help? You fucking idiotic asshole, he's probably plotting my death already.  At least I could approach him before, now he'll definitely be ready to throw hands as soon as he sees me."

"To be fair, he's probably been past that point already since that shit you pulled at lunch."

The silence that followed was so loud. Taehyung was fuming, nostrils flaring as he glared at his friend.  Bogum had just folded and told Taehyung how he royally fucked up his already messed up situation. The man couldn't believe what he was hearing.  He couldn't possibly comprehend what possessed Bogum to think that approaching Jungkook and talking about his 'personal issues' was a good idea.

"You've done some stupid things but this by far, was the stupidest." Taehyung shook his head in disbelief.  He was literally minding his business after he went to take a piss and then this was sprung on him when Bogum cornered him in the hallway.

Bogum, on the other hand, was beyong irritated.  Sure, he messed up but there was a very big question he needed an answer to right now. "Why does Jungkook's opinion of you affect you so much? You're not even close to being friends yet you're ready to rip my fucking head off right now. Why?"

Taehyung was a big caught off guard by the question. Why? What does he mean why?  "What the fuck? I don't have to explain myself to you." The brunette leaned heavily on the wall, arms crossing in front of his chest as his jaw clenched in frustration.

"Oh, I think you do if you're gonna get this mad at me. What's the real reason, Tae? Fucking own up to it and say it."  Bogum argued back, his patience was running very very thin.  He was trying to be a good friend and let Taehyung come to terms with things himself before forcing it out of him but it looks like that's what it's come to.

Taehyung was getting angrier, running a hand haphazardly through his long brunette locs, eyes looking everywhere but at his friend waiting for a response. 

"Oh, hey Taehyung!" 

He suddenly heard his name from down the hallway. One of the pretty cheerleaders had waved to him with a big smile, beginning to approach him. It's no secret that he had many admirers but he was in no mood for that shit today.

"Fuck off." He spat in her direction, not even giving her a single glance.  The girl immediately shrunk into herself, scurrying off down the hall and never looking back.

Bogum looked in shock at his friend before him. "Are you fucking serious, dude? What's your problem?"

"You! You're my fucking problem! You and your idiotic decisions!" Taehyung yelled back, getting up in his face. "You somehow found a way to make Jungkook hate me more and now you're forcing me to give you an answer I don't fucking have!"

"But you do have it! You just don't want to admit it!" Bogum argued right back, inching forward as well.  They were centimeters away from each other's faces, feeling their heated breaths. Their scowls and deeply furrowed eyebrows seemed as if they were now permanent features. They stood still for a minute, glaring at each other seemingly full of nothing but hate.

Until Bogum looked at his enraged friend, running his eyes over his frame before his features suddenly softened. "This is so stupid."  He took a few steps back, cracking his neck and straightening his shoulders before facing Taehyung who was now looking at him in confusion. "Taehyung, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything to Jungkook and I definitely shouldn't be forcing you to tell me something you're not ready to. You don't owe me anything. I just thought that you felt comfortable enough to tell me anything because you're my best friend, my brother for life even."