Chapter 1

Intro-
The female lead's name is y/n And.... The male lead is Kim taehyung.
So...

Happy reading..

⚠️Disclaimer:
This story is just a part of imagination.
This does not include any real Story, it's an part of the authors imagination....

                     ⚠️
Contains mature contents ...

🌟****▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎¤¤¤¤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎****🌟

Y/n was sitting all alone at a beach pondering over all that she had been doing for the past three years.
She had left her home in America's Las Vegas when her parents had decided to get her married to an unknown Man she don't know what he does maybe she forgot. She knew she have hurted her parents, and they have refused all communication with her , but she was no way ready to Marry a stranger. she had just completed her post-graduation in mass communication from Busan's one famous university, and at that time Busan seemed the best option for pursuing her dreams.

(A/n : you guys must be wondering why America soo let me clear it out...........
she was born in Daegu, South Korea but her family shifted to America when she was small...       Okay ... continue)

she smiled remembering the anxiety and insecurity she had felt when she had first set foot in here three years ago . The only other relatively big city she had been to before coming here was Las Vegas. Busan seemed to be a little different and busier , and it took her a while to figure out what to do. Life however had been good to her and she had found accommodation easily with a few seniors from her college who had moved to the city a couple of years earlier .

Her determination and sincerity helped her to get a job with a television production house , clarion, and she felt like a free bird ... she knew if she wanted to grow and make a mark , she would have to put in long hours of hard work, and this she didn't flinch from .

Just a year in Busan and she had started feeling at home . But just when she seemed to be settling down, one fateful phone call disrupted her world, one that made her felt that happiness was not meant for her. That had been two years ago, it changed her life's purpose completely.

Today she felt a sense of loneliness when she saw couples and families ushering in the new year. she thought of her parents and again felt hurt at their betrayal in trying to stifle her dreams .
She hugged herself with a promise - this year , my dreams would come true . "Winter unnie" , you will get your gift this year ', she thought. A faint smile appeared on her lips even as she felt a tremor in her heart .

On reaching her flat , she made herself a cup of coffee and opened her laptop to see if there were any updates on the man whom she had been tracking for the last two years.

🌟****▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎¤¤¤¤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎****🌟

***

Somewhere in Seoul ,a young man was shouting at his staff', "So what if it's New year ? I mean , with whose permission did you guys plan a party here? Answer me , damn it !!"

Kim Taehyung, the twenty-five year-old media baron and owner of the channel, 'Korea live', had only one passion- work . He was not a man of rigid principles when it came to business. He wanted results and would do anything to ensure he got them .
The phenomenal growth of his channel 'Korea live', had been in the news for a while.
He was a loner and preferred to keep away from social events. However, when he did attend any , he always had a different woman by his side, and was labelled a Casanova.
Taehyung wasn't bothered about speculations regarding his personal life .
Even though he was in the media business, he successfully stayed away from all the glamour .

His tough front was a facade for the hopeless romantic within. He wrote poetry, and thoroughly enjoyed a good love story. Reading his deceased mother's diary years ago had shaken him , and he had gone into a shell after that .
He feared that exposing this sensitive side oh his character would make him vulnerable, an easy prey to schemers.
So Taehyung built himself a fortress of solitude and carefully guarded it .
He dated a number of women - there was no dearth of interested candidates- but never let any of them get close to him....

🌟~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌟

Remember to drop a vote 😁🌟🌟🌟😁

Hi everyone please Tell me if you like this story/ fan-fiction/ imagination
And ...
Click the star 🌟 to vote ✨
Please Vote, comment, share ...

Byy let's met again in the next chapter 👋

Have a great day 😀