Chapter 9

She went to the rear of the car, got the spare tyre out and fixed it in no time.   All the while she could feel his gaze on her and ignored him.

She handed the keys back to him, picked up her Pink Polka-dotted Umbrella and turned to leave.

"Y/n listen!  I mean I am sorry..........and Thanks"

Y/n didn't look back and walked away with a sly , satisfied smile on her lips.

        Taehyung climbed into his car--
He could not stop thinking of her. Not only had she changed his car Tyre,  but she had ignored him and had left with the upper hand!!!

"Girl, the next time I meet you , I promise , you will never forget me...,"      
           He thought to himself

He had to admit ruefully to himself,  that he had done nothing to maintain his dignity,  watching her with his mouth half-open in wonder as she changed the Tyre efficiently.
He shook his head in disgust.
.
.
.
Determined to stop thinking of her, he drove on to his meeting.

            ~~~~>●<~~~~☆□☆~~~~

***********

Y/n had felt an unexpected shaft of tender concern for him , laced with amusement when she saw him helpless,  stranded with a flat Tyre,

It was Lucky that she had experienced changing tires.

She had walked away Feigning indifference,  but after a while,  worried if this act would cost her a job in "Korea live".

She quickly quelled that thought and allowed herself to wonder how she was going to handle the disaster zone called.....

"Kim Taehyung "....

    ..........~~~~>●<~~~~☆□☆~~~~..........

A/n:

So what do you all think what will Taehyung do ??!!!

Wanna know??

I have an idea ...

Read all chapters to find out....

•••Drop some votes 🗳•••

Bye my sweet readers 💛👐👋