Chapter 4

Hey before you start to read , Drop a vote to make this book/fanfic/wattpad story a Popular one...
~~~~>●<~~~~☆□☆~~~~

Still looking at her sandal, she absent-mindedly answered , "Uh no...''

"Are you sure?" Hearing the teasing tone , she looked up . And it was Kim Taehyung in all his glory , just above three feet away form her!
He was unapologetically male , his powerful persona magnetic . The black coat upon the white shirt he wore added to his charm and she could smell his cologne .
He had a certain raw sex appeal , and she understood why women flocked around him.

she mentally scolded herself for being bowled over by the man's appearance when she knew all about him , and focused back on her sandal.

Taehyung muttered 'gorgeous' and walked past her.
Before he entered the hall , he turned and said " you may as well break the other heel, miss . Doesn't look like you will be able to fix this one. " Taehyung tried hard not to laugh . The women's preoccupation with her sandal, her hair all messed up.....he made her look very funny at first . But a closer look revealed that she was a real beauty.

Her light makeup and simple diamond studs defined her features, and Taehyung felt an instant attraction towards her . Rubbishing all such unwanted thoughts he walked into the party.

It took Y/n a while to register what had happened.

"You fool! You had to embarrass me in front of him!" She muttered to her sandal.

She remembered what he had said and managed to break the other heel as well . She took a moment to pull herself
Together and gracefully walked in. She searched for him amongst those gathered there .

The party was of no interest to her . She stood in a corner and observed that the only reason most people seemed to have come was for the free drinks. The people around the bar counters looked like flies hovering around a bowl of sugar !!

She let out a chuckle , gingerly sipped her vodka and orange juice and wondered what she'd do once the glass was empty . Eventually, she took the last sip and lazily stood with the empty glass , fidgeting with her fingers . Then she heard him again. "Get a refill , miss," he winked at her and walked away.

She eyed him balefully , wondering how she was going to put up with his obnoxious personality if she did manage to get a job at 'Korea live' . Jin broke her reverie ,

"Hey Y/n,, come on here."

🌟****▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎¤¤¤¤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎****🌟
~~~~>●<~~~~☆□☆~~~~

You all know what ,,, please please please Vote ,,, I need your votes 🗳🙏

Sorry but the updates will be irregular...

This book will be rarely updated ......
.............maybe...............