Chapter 2

Y/n hugged herself the next morning as she looked out of the window, trying hard not to cry as she watched the streets filled with revellers celebrating the new year.
She could have gone out with friends, colleagues, but her mission had consumed so much of her time and energy that people thought of her as a loner and kept a distance.

she lit the cook top and checked the newspaper. All channels Annual meet was in Busan that year , and a sly smile twisted her lips as she thought of finally getting to meet the man who had stolen her peace of mind. Finally, her goal seemed near fulfillment. She would make sure she got an invitation too!!..

🌟****▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎¤¤¤¤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎****🌟

***

Taehyung's grandmother caught him sleeping with his head on his work desk in the study at home.

He hadn't gone to bed all night as usual, she thought wearily. Waking him up gently, she said ,

"Son Tae , if you work so much , you will fall sick ."

Taehyung placed his head on her shoulder and said ,

"Grandma, can't you get back earlier from your Visit?"

"What difference does it make Tae? In any case you spend most of your time at office, and you don't even listen to me when you are at home."

"Grandma it's new year. At least don't scold me today! And I am leaving for Busan tomorrow, so I will drop you at the airport this time ."

"Tae , this year I hope to see you married."

Taehyung knew it was no use arguing with her and smiled affectionately at her as he picked up his mobile phone to call his trusted assistant (more like a best friend)....... JIMIN.

On the call.

"Buenos Diaz sir...."

"Stop showing off your linguistic skills to me, Jimin , and tell me what's lined up this week?"

"Sir , today is new year so smile first. "

"Jimin, you and grandma will kill me someday. I am smiling, now tell me the schedule." he grimaced .

Jimin was all business as he said , "we are supposed to go to Seoul for the All channels Annual meet. We're there for a couple of days. "

" I know about that Jimin . What's next ?"

" Sir , next is your meeting with the information and Broadcasting ministry; that's later this week ."

" Oh ,okay . Make sure my tickets are booked and I reach here a day earlier. "

" Si senor! Sorry , I meant yes sir ." Taehyung rolled his eyes .

"Why do you blabber so when you are speaking with Taehyung Sir!" Jennie, Jimin's friend and colleague, asked . She laughed at the way the entire office seemed scared of Taehyung.

"Nah! But he is so unpredictable! I hope this year is good for me . I start this year with a tour with Taehyung Sir".

Jennie shook her head in wonder , knowing how Jimin worshipped Taehyung despite the latter's unpredictable behavior .

🌟****▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎¤¤¤¤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎****🌟

***

" Y/n , why would you want to shift to Seoul, and that too at this stage in your career?" Jin , her immediate superior at work , was shocked at this sudden announcement by one of his top performers.

"I just have to . Just say I want some 'capital punishment ' ". She winked .

"Very funny , Y/n! Do you think it's so easy to get a job in Seoul?"

"Actually, I have already applied at "Korea live '."

"Oh , so you are determined! In that case I have no other option but to accept your resignation letter . But Y/n , be careful, Seoul is a different ball game."

she nodded, overwhelmed by his concern for her. Working at clarion had been good and she was truly reluctant at having to leave . She have Jin a bone-crushing hug .
"I will miss you Y/n ," he said .

"Jin, please don't make me cry ! I will miss Clarion too but I have no other option. I need to go ."

she was nervous- she had been waiting all these years for this opportunity. Now that the day was drawing near , she had no idea how she would get herself introduced to Kim Taehyung. she had rehearsed her look , her smile , what she would say , when she finally did get to meet him ...

🌟****▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎¤¤¤¤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎****🌟

Hey you, yes you!
Drop a vote .....

Please.....
*・゜゚(^O^)↝🌟...