Chapter 3

Let me know if you like reading this fanfic by dropping your vote 🗳.
.....I'm waiting ......

~~~~>●<~~~~☆□☆~~~~

She knew it wouldn't be an easy task but she would get just one chance at making him notice her .Kim Taehyung did not happen every day!

There were so many questions in her mind- what would he be like, what should she wear .....
She had to get it right.

The last time around, most women participants at the meet wore western or business outfits, she had noticed , and that triggered an idea , making her smile .

🌟****▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎¤¤¤¤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎****🌟

***

Due to a flight delay , Taehyung reached Busan late . He knew he had already missed the meet . He hoped he would make it to the party at least, which was where the actual business transactions happened.

On reaching the venue, he got out of the car and was about to walk in when his eyes fell on a woman in black bodycon dress that flattered her figure. He couldn't see her face as it was partially covered by her lustrous ash-brown hair , but something about her made him take a second look at her ...

She was struggling with her footwear and looking closer , Taehyung realized her sandal heel was broken . She was standing on one foot and trying to break the entire thing off .

"You fool ; couldn't you find any other day to ditch me ?" He heard her mumbling to the heel.

Taehyung paused amused! He edged closer and asked, "need help , miss?"

🌟****▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎¤¤¤¤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎****🌟

Oh guys sorry ....
this chapter was freaking short .
If you wanna read the next amazing chapter then you have to drop a vote ...

And also comment if you have any questions or some comments about this Fanfic in short tell me if you like this fanfic .....

UPDATES WILL BE IRREGULAR .....

~~~~>●<~~~~☆□☆~~~~