Chapter 5

Y/n looked in the direction of the voice and spotted her soon to be ex-boss . She made her way through the crowd, all the while praying that her damaged sandals wouldn't give away . "What took you so long Y/n?"

"I broke my sandal heel and....and...."

"Y/n, you are a bag of laughs! When was the last time you didn't have a malfunction?"

She punched him playfully. Only then she noticed the man next to Jin, and Jin began introducing them to each other.

"Hey Y/n, meet my friend Taehyung,, Kim Taehyung."

Y/n felt panic rising within. Now, what if Jin were to tell Taehyung about her applying for a job at 'Korea live'!
She turned to him with pleading eyes , and Jin, knowing how independent she was , gave her a reassuring look .

"Hello miss Y/n. Jin and I were at school together."
Y/n clumsily shook hands with him and muttered a weak hello.
"So I see you haven't got yourself a refill, Miss Y/n. "
"Oh Taehyung, you don't need to be so formal with her! Just call her Y/n. She won't mind ."
"No thanks Mr.Kim. I...I need to leave."
Feigning boredom , she bid goodbye to them and walked away at a leisurely pace .
Taehyung was intrigued. Her apparent indifference to him was a novelty that made him look at her again. "Taehyung, now don't tell me you want to know Y/n  better!" Jin grinned as he saw his friend watching Y/n's receding back with interest.
"Oh Shut up , Jin! I wasn't thinking about her."
"When did I say you were thinking about her ? I was just ...."
Taehyung glared at Jin, he took a large gulp of whiskey and whispered to himself ,
"interesting woman."

Once Y/n was confident that she was out of their sight, she rushed straight to the washroom. It wasn't as easy as she had thought. He was really a charmer , and she had been instantly drawn to him. She splashed some water on her face to clear her head .

🌟****▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎¤¤¤¤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎****🌟

A/n : Hey 👋

How are you all???
I'm sooo sorry I was not able to give any update regarding the chapters .....
I was busy in some work soo that's it ...

I also wanted to post some extra chapters (double update) on
BTS Army day 💜
The birthday of jungkook as well as of our Namjoon 💜💜💜

I'm so sorry.....

I hope you can forgive me .....

And.........

Please drop a vote .....

*Just for fun*

Jin : handsome.....~~

Namjoon: ohh thanks hyung ...

Jin : I'm handsome.....~~ very handsome..

Namjoon: wtf----

Thank you 💜💜💜