Chapter 11

"Kim Taehyung,  here? Am I following him, or is he , me?

         Taehyung,  who was busy settling his luggage , hadn't noticed y/n yet . He couldn't find a space to place his little bag, and wondered who was traveling with so many pieces of luggage.  He heard some mumbling and turned around to see that it was her.

"Y/n?"

She gave him a dry smile and said "hello Mr. Kim."

He pointed to the luggage and asked ,"All these are yours? They are sporting similar tags."

"Yes, why, did someone ask any questions?"

"Miss.., you are traveling with eight bags and you have blocked all the......."

"Mr. Kim,  please adjust, it's just a matter of a day."

"Why do you need to travel with sooooo many bags?"

"I require all this as I am shifting to Seoul, " she replied patiently. 
"I would have taken the flight , but the limit will not accommodate all my luggage,  and you know they charge a bomb for every extra kg....."

She stopped when she noticed that he wasn't really paying any attention to what she was saying, but was merely looking at her lips intently.

She carefully moved a bag to make room for his tiny one .

Not wanting to embarrass herself any further, she increased the volume of her Ipod . She closed her eyes and tried to relax.

~~~~~~~~~~~●●●~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this short ass chapter.....
I'm tired as hell 😩

Thank you for reading 📚🙏🤍😙

Take care!!!